5a games NETX vs SETX

Gentlemen, what is considered the geographical line that separates SETX from NETX?  The reason I ask this is because I would not consider Lufkin as a NETX team.  I understand that they are in a district with teams that are NETX but wouldnt that also apply to Jasper?  Were they not in a district with Carthage and some other NETX teams a while back?  If so, were they considered a NETX team then?  Just asking for some clarification because in my opinion West Sabine is a SETX team and we are SETX proud but at the next realignment we may be in a district with Hull Daisetta and West Hardin or we could be placed with Joaquin, Beckvile and other NETX teams.

Gentlemen, what is considered the geographical line that separates SETX from NETX? The reason I ask this is because I would not consider Lufkin as a NETX team. I understand that they are in a district with teams that are NETX but wouldnt that also apply to Jasper? Were they not in a district with Carthage and some other NETX teams a while back? If so, were they considered a NETX team then? Just asking for some clarification because in my opinion West Sabine is a SETX team and we are SETX proud but at the next realignment we may be in a district with Hull Daisetta and West Hardin or we could be placed with Joaquin, Beckvile and other NETX teams.

Another question is how far west does it extend?

It all depends on where you're sitting but for the sake of this discussion, Hwy 190 is a decent boundary. Jasper, Woodville, Newton are SETX. So, to me, Lufkin is NETX in this discussion. If I live in Beaumont, I call Lufkin "East Texas" not SE Texas.

Which makes absolutely zero sense, logically.
Too many teams on this site get southeast Texas credibility that are in no way, seTx. But, they've structured it that way, so run with it. Newton/Jasper/West Sabine (many other) east Texas schools fit the mold. Southeast Texas is more based around Galveston up to Houston metro/over to Beaumont - Liberty county.

Which makes absolutely zero sense, logically.
Too many teams on this site get southeast Texas credibility that are in no way, seTx. But, they've structured it that way, so run with it. Newton/Jasper/West Sabine (many other) east Texas schools fit the mold. Southeast Texas is more based around Galveston up to Houston metro/over to Beaumont - Liberty county.

For us in East Texas, it stops at Lufkin.