LET'S FLIP FOR IT...

fan4all

Can orangeman or someone else please explain to me what's the talk with the "coin toss"?  Now, I'm not asking for any insider info, I'm just asking why would we want to participate in this, or why does BS want to?

Just want to understand what is going on, so any info from anyone would be helpful.

Guest orangeman

Both coaches have discussed in length what the best thing to do would be. Like I posted earlier, no decision has been made concrete. Big Sandy is definitely not opposed to playing WH again. It was the Feb.16th date that did not work for Big Sandy for reasons that I have no reason to disclose on this site. Both coaches are working to see if a district championship tie-breaker game can be set at a neutral site. If not, then we'll settle for co-champions and just flip for playoff seeding. And to be honest, there is not an advantage to going in at #1 over going in at #2. Both coaches have researched the playoff bracket and the region, and both know that their are pluses and minuses to both. Everyone be patient on this. When a decision is made, you will know. In the meantime, congrats to the players of both teams and the fans. I applaud both for being respectful and channeling all of your enthusiam into supporting your team, and not downing the other.

Thanks for the insight.  I am not upset or opposing the coin toss...I just wanted to know the pros and cons of it and to see what the purpose and intent of it would be.  I think there is a lot to be said for good match play and making sure that you go into the playoffs prepared and healthy.  Can't wait for the outcome in the weeks ahead...Go Oilers!

Guest allsportsfan

Reality, well said.

Still games to be played.

With HD's agility, if they can play the ball and rebound like WH did the other night, they might have a chance.

With God all things are possible, so I will pray for everyone to stay healthy and HD to have a great game.

Guest coachhooker

look  iwant to see them play it out, i think all district title should be played out (unless football you know why). i would love for next sat. i get out of baseball practice in the moring and go to beaumont and watch WH v BS  EC vs Kountze Sil V HJ.  how great of a day would that be and to be honest you might be watching 2 or 3 state chapions play.  ps good luck to all of these teams

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder