Ted: Already Raised 4 mill...

smitty

If he raises too much money or begins to look like he might become the candidate, I predict that 4 or 5  women will suddenly decided to file sexual harassment charges against him.  Of course, the only reason they will do this is because " they don't want any other women to fall prey to him.  It definitely will not be politically motivated and the timing of the complaints will be purely coincidental.  These types of activities are intolerable unless they are promulgated by a left of center President while occupying the office.

One thing: You need to stop looking at "thinkprogress!"  This is a commie-lib site.  Now, if any of this is "some-what true" then I would look elsewhere for the actual truth and FULL story.

Sorry. My wife saw it on Facebook and I had to Google it. I am not familiar with all the sites. I hope it is false because I like him.

The federal gov should not own and manage large tracts of land...if it is public land, it should belong to the states....other than missile bases and other strategic purposes, but that's it.

When the fed gov manages the land, Congress determines if and when oil exploration is approved as well as how much timber is harvested from National Forests...and they do a poor job at both...as they do with most programs.