Warren 3 Kountze 2/Final

Lognion should be on the bump...like I have before don't count any team out in this district...I think it will be a good game and will come down to how Warren handles Lognion and how Kountze handles Wyler...I give Lognion the edge due to experience and over all seasoning. And I give Kountze the edge with the sticks along the same train of thought. Defensively Kountze has to continue its outstanding play and Warren will have continue to improve.

Lognion should be on the bump...like I have before don't count any team out in this district...I think it will be a good game and will come down to how Warren handles Lognion and how Kountze handles Wyler...I give Lognion the edge due to experience and over all seasoning. And I give Kountze the edge with the sticks along the same train of thought. Defensively Kountze has to continue its outstanding play and Warren will have continue to improve.

"I give Lognion the edge due to experience and over all seasoning."

I know it is sacrilegious to say anything that might be construed as negative about Kountze baseball, but I disagree with this statement. If Kelby Weyler does pitch he is just as experienced and seasoned. It should be a great game, and best of luck to both teams.

"I give Lognion the edge due to experience and over all seasoning."

I know it is sacrilegious to say anything that might be construed as negative about Kountze baseball, but I disagree with this statement. If Kelby Weyler does pitch he is just as experienced and seasoned. It should be a great game, and best of luck to both teams.

Oh your gonna burn for that one! Really...is Weyler a Soph.? 1st or 2nd year Varsity?

Looking at my statement don't see where I said anything about Weyler not having experience or seasoning...right? But I did imply that Lognion had more by saying he had the edge. And I'm pretty sure it's just as crazy to give Kountze any credit for anything what so ever.

Exactly.. We could be arrogant and boastful especially after beating Kirbyville. But we haven't and we know this district is tough. But sure I'll say Ryder has the edge not because of his experience but because he is the better pitcher

You do realize Weyler has already been offered by 2 d1 schools? What about Ryder?

Where is the ball game ?? Start time ?? I think Weyler is a Junior but I'm not real sure. I know he pitched a good ball game against EC,other than hanging a couple of breaking balls he was pretty sharp. I haven't seen Warren but once this year but they did put the ball in play in that game. They usually field the ball pretty well and this year should be no exception. I think they have Buna later this week and they have been playing very well also. Kirbyville I think lost to the Cougars on Friday. The district race may well be a lot clearer by the end of the week.

Where is the ball game ?? Start time ?? I think Weyler is a Junior but I'm not real sure. I know he pitched a good ball game against EC,other than hanging a couple of breaking balls he was pretty sharp. I haven't seen Warren but once this year but they did put the ball in play in that game. They usually field the ball pretty well and this year should be no exception. I think they have Buna later this week and they have been playing very well also. Kirbyville I think lost to the Cougars on Friday. The district race may well be a lot clearer by the end of the week.

He's a sophomore.