Does God Love Homosexuals?

RETIREDFAN1

Why would i make another account?

I'm not posting anymore in this topic because I've said that all needs to be said.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks. Bible thumpers will cling on for life no matter what.

You're not posting on this topic anymore because you know that your belief that homosexuality is natural is contradicted by your belief in evolution....... so you vanish from the discussion.... :P

Obviously it's not natural/intended with evolution, are you retarded?

Smh I can't deal with the stupidity in this topic anymore. For real for real this time.

ERGO: it's a CHOICE, then........

And the stupidity in this topic went down significantly when you decided to avoid it earlier........ :P

In any societal downfall, the first thing to go is its morals!

when were morals any better than today? back when other races were discriminated against, even killed because of the color of their skin? back in the 60's when people swapped sexual partners constantly in the name of "peace and love". back in the 80s and 90s when drug crimes and gang violence were infinitely worse than they are today? back in wild west where you could be killed for any reason at all, and where prostitutes were a social norm? I always see people griping about the "moral decay" that our society is experiencing, but when you look back at history, it's very hard to find a time when the morals of our country outweighed the "decay" that that era faced.

when were morals any better than today? back when other races were discriminated against, even killed because of the color of their skin? back in the 60's when people swapped sexual partners constantly in the name of "peace and love". back in the 80s and 90s when drug crimes and gang violence were infinitely worse than they are today? back in wild west where you could be killed for any reason at all, and where prostitutes were a social norm? I always see people griping about the "moral decay" that our society is experiencing, but when you look back at history, it's very hard to find a time when the morals of our country outweighed the "decay" that that era faced.

Finally I agree with you on something....morals have been the exact same since man has been around......there is nothing different about morality today than there was in the Old Testament days....

Ecclesiastes 1: 9 - 11

What has been is what will be,
    and what has been done is what will be done,
    and there is nothing new under the sun.
10 Is there a thing of which it is said,
    â€œSee, this is new”?
It has been already
    in the ages before us.
11 There is no remembrance of former things,[d]
    nor will there be any remembrance
of later things[e] yet to be
    among those who come after.

side note: I really don't get the "homosexuality as a sin" logic. Typically "sins" are attributed to desires that we all hold, lust, envy, greed, etc. How can something be a perverse and sinful choice if it's not something that most people are ever tempted to do?Most people do not nor ever  want to pedophile children either. So there goes the it really is not bad if only a few people do it argument.. In fact, something that straight people find to be outright gross . It doesn't wash, give it up, the argument is pretty much over. Nobody can come up with a single argument against homosexual acceptance other than "the bible says...."First The Bible says is a really good argument for it is the word of God, but for other reasons why homosexuality is wrong can do with the family structure breakdown, getting poop on your wanker is not clean, the high rate of suicide among gays (even in very open societies like Amsterdam the sucide rate is high) and homo-sexuality is not natural.  Well fine, but thankfully we don't make laws and social order based on the teachings of bronze age holy books. There is a group that's trying to get that kind of thing going in the middle east, seems like a real hoot! First the Islamic Holy book was written around the 600 AD's and that was past the bronze age. 

Side Note

Now about truth (aka The Bible), if something is true it is always true because truth does not change. Therefore if it was true in the bronze age then it is true today and visa-versa.  Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father except through me (John 14:6) and The grass withers, and the flower drops off, but the word of the Lord endures forever. 1 Peter 1:24:25.

BTW- God is going to punish all sin and all man who die in their sin...but God... For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

Nice report, I have a friend that interprets the Bible that you must speak in tongues and be born again to get into The Pearly Gates.

So, the Pope can't go? Mother Teresa? Gandhi?me?

All in how you take it.

Thanks for the article

What Do Christians Believe?
  • God's unity - There is only one God
  • God's triune nature - One God in three Persons
  • Christ's virgin birth
  • Human depravity - No one can win God's favor by their own efforts
  • Christ's sinlessness
  • Christ's deity
  • Christ's humanity
  • Necessity of God's grace
  • Necessity of faith
  • Christ's atoning death
  • Christ's bodily resurrection
  • Christ's bodily ascension
  • Christ's intercession
  • Christ's second coming

If anybody wants to learn more...

http://www.rose-publishing.com/Essential-Doctrine-Made-Easy-Key-Christian-Beliefs-Pamphlet-P267.aspx#.VQBrxfnF-vM

What Do Christians Believe?

• God's unity - There is only one God
  • God's triune nature - One God in three Persons
  • Christ's virgin birth
  • Human depravity - No one can win God's favor by their own efforts
  • Christ's sinlessness
  • Christ's deity
  • Christ's humanity
  • Necessity of God's grace
  • Necessity of faith
  • Christ's atoning death
  • Christ's bodily resurrection
  • Christ's bodily ascension
  • Christ's intercession
  • Christ's second coming
If anybody wants to learn more...
http://www.rose-publishing.com/Essential-Doctrine-Made-Easy-Key-Christian-Beliefs-Pamphlet-P267.aspx#.VQBrxfnF-vM

To verify --- all Jews, Hindus, etc... Will be left out of salvation?

To verify --- all Jews, Hindus, etc... Will be left out of salvation?

Matthew 7:13-14

13 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

John 14:6

Jesus said to him, â€œI am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

So the Pope will go to Hell??????

All Catholics?

All Jews??????

Literally?

II Thessalonians 1: 5 - 12

This is evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may beconsidered worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are also suffering—since indeed God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you, and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will suffer the punishment ofeternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might, 10 when he comes on that day to be glorified in his saints, and to be marveled at among all who have believed, because our testimony to youwas believed. 11 To this end we always pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling and may fulfill every resolve for good and every work of faith by his power, 12 so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

It always tickles me when Christians quote the Bible when trying to convince non-believers that the Bible is not just a book.

Is it a book that we, as Chrisians, believe in?

Are other religions "bibles" just books that they believe in?

Dr. Wall (liberal LU prof., 1977) told us if we think life after death is better than life on earth AND God is all knowing and forgiving----then why don't we all committ suicide?

God will forgive us and we will be in a better place???

Is it a book that we, as Chrisians, believe in?

Are other religions "bibles" just books that they believe in?

Dr. Wall (liberal LU prof., 1977) told us if we think life after death is better than life on earth AND God is all knowing and forgiving----then why don't we all committ suicide?

God will forgive us and we will be in a better place???

Yes, the Bible is a Book with information that Christians believe in, same for every other religious text. It is its followers that give it truth.

That is the great thing about Religion, its completely based off of a persons beliefs. That's why everyone sees the Bible and their religion a little different.

Yes, the Bible is a Book with information that Christians believe in, same for every other religious text. It is its followers that give it truth.
That is the great thing about Religion, its completely based off of a persons beliefs. That's why everyone sees the Bible and their religion a little different.

Excellent take! Jews believe, Mormans believe, Baptist believe, etc... Even homosexual, liberals believe, communist believe.

Got to be open minded and believe what you are comfortable with. Don't judge others.

God bless you all.