Does God Love Homosexuals?

RETIREDFAN1

Also something to think about - most religious people are probably extremely confident that their respective God is the right one and everyone else believes in a false God, and they all point to their respective religious texts citing the "one true God" passages. I bet Muslims on other message boards are copy pasting the exact same arguments being used here to defend their religion.

It sounds like deep down you know it's all BS, but really really want it to be true.. I'm the same.

I backed up the Biblical legitimacy with NUMBERS and with MATH......those other "religions" can not do that....... 

No you didn't will you stop with your nonsense already. That article you posted is trash and you should be ashamed of yourself for believing that's mathematical proof.

typical....you are obviously not intelligent enough to dispute the evidence, which was put together by a group at MIT by the way,  so you have to resort to the old liberal method of attacking what you are obviously incapable of understanding.........laughable, but expected........

What about the killing people who work on Sunday's part?

Oh wait, you conveniently decide to ignore that section. And all other sections regarding murders and violence.

Please feel free to show any passage of Scripture that says to kill anyone who works on Sunday.......it ain't there......murder is condemned as well......you obviously don't understand enough about context or how to comprehend what you are reading if you picked up what you stated above in a reading of God's Word....... 

Please feel free to show any passage of Scripture that says to kill anyone who works on Sunday.......it ain't there......murder is condemned as well......you obviously don't understand enough about context or how to comprehend what you are reading if you picked up what you stated above in a reading of God's Word....... 

Exodus 35:2

Six days work shall be done, but on the seventh day you shall have a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on it shall be put to death

This whole topic is stupid anyways because the bible is a huge made up story, just like the numerous other gods that have superpowers.

There's no way you guy's can sit here and say you beleive everything in the bible. You either beleive all of it or you don't, you can't pick and choose. If that was the case then you can defend other religions as well using the same logic.

I get WHY people want to beleive, I really do. I wish when I died I could live in eternal bliss with family and friends. But deep down I know it's all BS. And for the off chance that I'm wrong? If the whole Jesus thing is real then he'd let me in heaven anyway since he's so loving and forgiving. Any rational being would understand why someone doesn't believe in them when they have shown no proof.

You, sir are in for a rude awakening on judgement day.

Exodus 35:2

Six days work shall be done, but on the seventh day you shall have a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on it shall be put to death

The Sabbath was Saturday, NOT Sunday.....:P....Christians are not under the Old Testament laws anymore......the Old Testament was nailed to the cross and a new covenant was brought forth with Christ........I refer you to the book of Hebrews......

Wait, so is the Old Testament is no longer applicable? I thought it was the word of Christ? What date did this new book take over? Who wrote this new book?

The Sabbath was Saturday, NOT Sunday.....:P....Christians are not under the Old Testament laws anymore......the Old Testament was nailed to the cross and a new covenant was brought forth with Christ........I refer you to the book of Hebrews......

Wait, so is the Old Testament is no longer applicable? I thought it was the word of Christ? What date did this new book take over? Who wrote this new book?

The New Testament took over AS PROPHESIED by Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Joel among others, on the Day of Pentecost in AD 30.....this new book was written by Paul, Peter, John, and Luke among others with the Divine guidance of the Holy Spirit......that explanation is meant for others who read this....thanks for the opportunity to teach the Word possibly to someone who wants to learn it.......you, though, and people with your attitude are mentioned in Matthew 7: 8......

Wait, the New Testament took over in 30 AD or that's when the old book was written? And where does Jesus fit in during the drafting process? What was wrong with the old book? They just changed books for the hell of it? How does one get invited to the group of dudes to write these books?

The New Testament took over AS PROPHESIED by Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Joel among others, on the Day of Pentecost in AD 30.....this new book was written by Paul, Peter, John, and Luke among others with the Divine guidance of the Holy Spirit......that explanation is meant for others who read this....thanks for the opportunity to teach the Word possibly to someone who wants to learn it.......you, though, and people with your attitude are mentioned in Matthew 7: 8......

Ok, so you would die on Sat and not Sunday.....but why did he change his mind? That is a serious question?

Ok, so you would die on Sat and not Sunday.....but why did he change his mind? That is a serious question?

He didn't.....His Plan of Salvation was put together before creation because He knew sin would come about due to free will....He had to be more severe in the Mosaic law to make sure the Jews survived to bring about his endgame.....which was coming to be a part of His creation and experiencing what we go through for Himself, then giving Himself as the final sacrifice needed for us to receive forgiveness of our sins.....the old testament was the tutorial for the new........you can find that by reading the book of Hebrews......