Does God Love Homosexuals?

RETIREDFAN1

There may very well be some biological make ups that make homosexuality more enticing (tempting) to some just as someone's biological make up makes the thought of same sex repulsive. we are all created differently, some have more violent tendencies than others. Some are more masculine, some are more feminine regardless of gender. Some can easily become alcoholics while other can't stand the taste. We all have our own temptations and weaknesses to deal with. These difference makes some choices more difficult for some than others

However, homosexuality for example is not even an issue until you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior. This makes for a very difficult debate with non believers.

There may very well be some biological make ups that make homosexuality more enticing (tempting) to some just as someone's biological make up makes the thought of same sex repulsive. we are all created differently, some have more violent tendencies than others. Some are more masculine, some are more feminine regardless of gender. Some can easily become alcoholics while other can't stand the taste. We all have our own temptations and weaknesses to deal with. These difference makes some choices more difficult for some than others

However, homosexuality for example is not even an issue until you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior. This makes for a very difficult debate with non believers.

"This makes for a very difficult debate with non believers."  Mat, you are 100% correct!  Now, with that being said, I would invite anyone here who professes to be a non-believer to give the Bible a try.  Read it and then decide for yourself.

The issue with you believers is that you conveniently pick and choose what parts to ignore and what to believe. You either beleive ALL or NONE. It's supposed to be the word of Christ right?

"This makes for a very difficult debate with non believers."  Mat, you are 100% correct!  Now, with that being said, I would invite anyone here who professes to be a non-believer to give the Bible a try.  Read it and then decide for yourself.

Romans 1:27   "And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet."  Looks like the act has already been judged! 

a lot of America ...."you can't tell me im wrong"  

I see it in the school systems with parents.  Their child does no wrong and calls out administration and staff that they are wrong instead of disciplining their own children.  Given their are cases where staff acts unprofessional, but the cases where parents defend their child tooth and nail no matter what has risen greatly. 

It has come to where you can't tell someone they are wrong and that is sad because it shows where things are headed.

a lot of America ...."you can't tell me im wrong"  

I see it in the school systems with parents.  Their child does no wrong and calls out administration and staff that they are wrong instead of disciplining their own children.  Given their are cases where staff acts unprofessional, but the cases where parents defend their child tooth and nail no matter what has risen greatly. 

It has come to where you can't tell someone they are wrong and that is sad because it shows where things are headed.

What about those in administration whose children can do no wrong? That is when it is really bad!

I'm not religious and I'm not political. I have never read the bible and as of right now I don't plan on it. I don't plan on running for office either.
I don't even know what a liberal or conservative person believes in and don't really care.
I am married and have three children. I was brought up in the Methodist church, my wife the Catholic Church. My three children attend the Catholic Church and attend all of the religious education programs provided.
Again I have never read the bible and don't plan on it either, so I would like somebody to answer the following question for me.
From what I hear people say doesn't God say something to the effect of not judging people? Yes or No is all I need to know.

I'm not religious and I'm not political. I have never read the bible and as of right now I don't plan on it. I don't plan on running for office either.
I don't even know what a liberal or conservative person believes in and don't really care.
I am married and have three children. I was brought up in the Methodist church, my wife the Catholic Church. My three children attend the Catholic Church and attend all of the religious education programs provided.
Again I have never read the bible and don't plan on it either, so I would like somebody to answer the following question for me.
From what I hear people say doesn't God say something to the effect of not judging people? Yes or No is all I need to know.

But, it's my opinion that if God has already spoke and you are repeating it then it's not judging.