muslims And Western Culture...

smitty

With the resent terrorist attack by ANOTHER bunch of muslims, one must ask this salient question about muslims.  If they want to come here (anywhere) from there (muslim country), and they want to bring there to here, then why come?  Why don't they just stay there?  It's obvious that they do not want to assimilate in the western, Judea-Christian culture.  There are parts in France that muslims do not abide by France law (beyond me why France allows this).  They have sharia law.  If this is the case, then why live in France?  Why do muslims want to live in, say, Sweden?  Thoughts?!

With the resent terrorist attack by ANOTHER bunch of muslims, one must ask this salient question about muslims. If they want to come here (anywhere) from there (muslim country), and they want to bring there to here, then why come? Why don't they just stay there? It's obvious that they do not want to assimilate in the western, Judea-Christian culture. There are parts in France that muslims do not abide by France law (beyond me why France allows this). They have sharia law. If this is the case, then why live in France? Why do muslims want to live in, say, Sweden? Thoughts?!

Same reason anyone goes anywhere, opportunity.

France thought they had fun loving Muslims. What a great cover. I have no use for any of them.

Then you have a big problem. France do have loving Muslims 4 extremist won't change that. Muslim extremists care about their religion. Just use it as a cover up. None of these top extremist leaders are strapping their bodies with bombs in the name of their God. Just the sheep.

The only difference in the extremists and the others are. ... once they act. ... they become extremist.... the others just don't act out on what their religion actually teaches and believes.....so how do we know who the agitators.... teachers. ...motivators..... financial supporters are.....I commented on another thread comparing Islam to the Nazi and the KKK..... and by not condemning those group sooner and with full force. .... well we see how that turned out. ...trying to be PC with these people will not write a very good chapter in history. ...just like the other hate groups have not. ...

This is my post from the other thread. ...

Islam = KKK = Nazi.... not every Klan Member actually
killed blacks. ....and not every member of the Nazis killed Jews...... but they did believe. ... harbor. ... train. . Support the cause. .... in my opinion the Islamic religion is no different. ... the simply kill and destroy who doesn't belive like they do. .... no different than doing it because you don't look like they do. ....

Well, y'all keep snuggling up to those who you feel are of the non extremist mentality. I, for one, can dislike anybody for any reason I choose. They are not to be trusted.

During WWII, all the Japs were rounded up and held in camps. Do you think they picked up some that were not sympathetic with the Japanese agenda? Hell yeah, but since the whole country was "paranoid" do internal skirmishes, they were taken too. You can disagree with me all you want, still does not make me wrong for what I believe is best. I am looking at the big picture, not being selfish about my own compassionate views. I have all of us in mind.

Well, y'all keep snuggling up to those who you feel are of the non extremist mentality. I, for one, can dislike anybody for any reason I choose. They are not to be trusted.

During WWII, all the Japs were rounded up and held in camps. Do you think they picked up some that were not sympathetic with the Japanese agenda? Hell yeah, but since the whole country was "paranoid" do internal skirmishes, they were taken too. You can disagree with me all you want, still does not make me wrong for what I believe is best. I am looking at the big picture, not being selfish about my own compassionate views. I have all of us in mind.

And just because you believe it doesn't make you right. Should all baptists be condemned because of Westboro? Should all Catholics be condemned because of the actions of a few priests? Maybe we should put criminals' whole family in jail for their actions? If 99.99% of all Muslims are not extremists, then your solutions to solving the problem of the .01% are misguided at best.

I know and like lots of Baptists and Catholics. I have yet to meet a muslim I like. Plus the Westboro people, although I don't like their actions, are not taking innocent and random lives. The priests.....do we really have to go there? I understand your one bad apple theory, but this batch of apples has way more than one bad one. They are organized and deadly, all the while cloaking the identities behind a "peaceful" religion.

From the muslim book.  Brayden Roberts of the Southern Crescent Technical College wrote:

"Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them(2:191)

Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood (9:123)

When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)

Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)

Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)

The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)

Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam. (5:33)

The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)

Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies

(22:19)

Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)

The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)

Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)

Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)

Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels (8:60) Just going to leave these here, actual scripture from the Koran. :)"