2015 WO-S MUSTANGS

wo-s#1

Look forward to a great game / scrimmage with you guys...WOS is a quality team to have an opportunity to play! Best of luck to you guys, pulling for yall here in Kountze to take the DC...

i did see we scrimmage yall,but that's about all I seen for us,is wos schedule out?

wos should be the front runner in that district. silsbee will not be what they have been over the last few years.

the biggest tests will be bc and lcm but i would not sleep on hj.

Really WOS the front runner? OK I'll bite why are they the front runner in this district?

Who knows. But if I were a bettin man my money would be on BC. Not saying that WOS can't do it. I was just really curious as to why you thought WOS was the front runner. No punches being pulled just curious.

it will be a fight between wos,lcm and bc. i give the edge to wos because of the returning players they have coming back. bc don't have what they had  last year. all 3 should make the playoffs with a coin flip for the 4th place spot.

Top 6 hitters in the lineup all coming back. Starters @ P, C, 1st, SS, 3rd and CF coming back. WOS should make the playoffs, but as td said, this district runs through BC. They are the kings of this district until someone proves otherwise.

Didn't 1B Hryhochuk graduate? Should be a good district race but I do agree that BC should be favored to win it.

Fox your right BC don't have what they had last year they have graduated but have since reloaded I'm sure. WOS will be good also as so will LCM. But so will HJ and OF. In this game you can't sleep on anyone. I'm just happy the see the baseball thread starting to come alive.

i will have to disagree with you about OF. did you watch them play last year? they will still be very young with not much pitching.  they will be lucky to win a district game again.

the key for BC or LCM winning district will be their schedule. neither are real deep in pitching and will have a tough time handling two top teams in one week. BC and LCM will be hard to beat with their aces on the mound.

Fox you never know in this game what can happen. Alot changes in one year. BC has pitching and plenty of it So does LCM. I don't know where your getting they dont. Again I say can't go by last year. Kids who work change ALOT in one year. As far as OF I never count them out. You just never know what teams have coming back until they start playing.