2015 Texas Longhorns

king

While Vince Young seems to be the favorite of most Texas fans due to his on field success my favorite Texas QB was Major Applewihite - still think if he was the QB during the years that Vince was there he would have had likely had the same success as Vince as the overall team I think was better while Vince was at Texas.

Watson was Strong's pick. 

Now he has to live with the decision. 

At least Norvell has seen a Spread Offense. 

Watson and Wickline will both be better position coaches.  IMO

Good to see you back!  This place has been a ghost town since the Sodomization in South Bend last Saturday.  

I'll try to catch you up with what's happening on the 40 acres today.

-Fat Ketch is trying to tell everyone that Watson went rouge and didn't run the new offense that they have been practicing for the last 7 months.  Somehow no one notice until after the game and he's still on staff.  I think Fat Ketch is hurting for subscriptions.

- Dodds cooked the books and Texas is broke.  That's why Patterson is pinching pennies and charging people to look at the field from the highway.   At least the beer sales should help some.

Anything else you need to know just ask.  I would be glad to help.

Good to see you back!  This place has been a ghost town since the Sodomization in South Bend last Saturday.  

-Fat Ketch is trying to tell everyone that Watson went rouge and didn't run the new offense that they have been practicing for the last 7 months.  Somehow no one notice until after the game and he's still on staff.  I think Fat Ketch is hurting for subscriptions.

- Dodds cooked the books and Texas is broke.  That's why Patterson is pinching pennies and charging people to look at the field from the highway.   At least the beer sales should help some.

yes, few people follow the University of Texas like Mack.  The obsession is real, my friends.  Very real.  Although occasionally he does "accidentally" hit the remote, thus "accidentally" changing the channel to the Longhorn Network... 

Your best work since I've been back!

yes, few people follow the University of Texas like Mack.  The obsession is real, my friends.  Very real.  Although occasionally he does "accidentally" hit the remote, thus "accidentally" changing the channel to the Longhorn Network... 

Count me as Mac's brother.  We love it when y'all lose. We root for whoever is playing the horns.

Please don't fire Chuck.  We need Y'all to stay the 5th best team in Texas. (maybe 6th after this weekend.)

Count me as Mac's brother.  We love it when y'all lose. We root for whoever is playing the horns.

Please don't fire Chuck.  We need Y'all to stay the 5th best team in Texas. (maybe 6th after this weekend.)

Can't blame you guys, I guess.  After all, it is at the very core (or corps) of your existence.  No matter the conference, you will always be the mentally challenged little brother.  But as is clear for all to see, at least you little fellas embrace the role...  

Can't blame you guys, I guess.  After all, it is at the very core (or corps) of your existence.  No matter the conference, you will always be the mentally challenged little brother.  But as is clear for all to see, at least you little fellas embrace the role...  

The name calling shows the pain you must be feeling.

Here's to all the "little brothers" in the world.  I like our status:

This is the hidden content, please

Kyle Field 2015.jpg

The name calling shows the pain you must be feeling.

Here's to all the "little brothers" in the world.  I like our status:

Kyle Field 2015.jpg

always obsessed.  Always the measuring stick.  "You can put lipstick on a pig..."  I will give you credit though that at least you're willing to admit it.