2015 Texas Longhorns

king

What does J Tucker have to do with Aggie football???

lmao

I could have posted it in the pro thread, but no one would have seen it.  He seems like a good guy that is a good ambassador to the university.  The current ambassadors seem to be Kevin Durant and Jordan Speith, who might have spent a year on campus combined.   

I could have posted it in the pro thread, but no one would have seen it.  He seems like a good guy that is a good ambassador to the university.  The current ambassadors seem to be Kevin Durant and Jordan Speith, who might have spent a year on campus combined.   

Could have won the national championship with Durant.

it was a joke......

@texashsfootball: Former West Brook High School DE moves to TE for the Horns!

This is the hidden content, please
@wbbruinfootbal1 @c_blu42
This is the hidden content, please

See how easy things are when you use common sense? 

Nike is going to pony up!

Final deal was $250M over 15 years.  However, UA final offer was $260M over 10 years.  In addition, UA was prepared to commit to relocating their corporate headquarters to Austin, demonstrating their intention to make UT the brand of the brand.  From what I'm told, the interim AD turned UA down without so much as a formal meeting.  Glad he is comfortable turning down $10 mil a year.  For what it's worth, football was pushing for Nike while Shaka and Co. wanted Under Armour.  

Final deal was $250M over 15 years.  However, UA final offer was $260M over 10 years.  In addition, UA was prepared to commit to relocating their corporate headquarters to Austin, demonstrating their intention to make UT the brand of the brand.  From what I'm told, the interim AD turned UA down without so much as a formal meeting.  Glad he is comfortable turning down $10 mil a year.  For what it's worth, football was pushing for Nike while Shaka and Co. wanted Under Armour.  

Y'all look good losing!

You keep pitching these softballs across the plate....you know I'm gonna take a swing.