2015 Texas Longhorns

king

As a Longhorn fan, I turned off the tv in disgust for the 1st time ever. The offensive line is putrid. The QB play is laughable. The secondary should be sued for false advertisement. DBU, my butt!! The lone bright spot was Malik Jefferson that young man can flat out play.

I like Charlie Strong, he just may not fit on the 40 acres. 

Texas has a long way to go before the glory years return to Austin.

Inexcusable!!!!!

My take on the game - remember I root for the Aggies:

1.  Malik Jefferson is the real deal - Texas will have him 2 years then a first round draft pick

2.  Texas Offensive Line is bad - could cause issues all year

3.  Defense was not nearly as good as last year but they lost a lot of core players to the draft - if the new players do not step up and soon could be a long year

4.  I am beginning to think that Coach Strong may not be the man to turn Texas around on the field - my high school coach said you see what type of players you have an design your offense and defense around those facts - this is his 2nd year and he has had Swoopes and Heard now for 1 full season and 1 full off season and he - appears to me - to still be trying to turn a run first pass second kind of QB (both Heard and Swoopes) into a pass first and run second QB and it has not worked - is that due to the O-Line maybe - but you have to know what you got by now and design something that may work in your favor.

My take on the game - remember I root for the Aggies:

1.  Malik Jefferson is the real deal - Texas will have him 2 years then a first round draft pick

2.  Texas Offensive Line is bad - could cause issues all year

3.  Defense was not nearly as good as last year but they lost a lot of core players to the draft - if the new players do not step up and soon could be a long year

4.  I am beginning to think that Coach Strong may not be the man to turn Texas around on the field - my high school coach said you see what type of players you have an design your offense and defense around those facts - this is his 2nd year and he has had Swoopes and Heard now for 1 full season and 1 full off season and he - appears to me - to still be trying to turn a run first pass second kind of QB (both Heard and Swoopes) into a pass first and run second QB and it has not worked - is that due to the O-Line maybe - but you have to know what you got by now and design something that may work in your favor.

completely agree

@max_olson: Texas OC Shawn Watson was scheduled to talk to media tonight. Charlie Strong is here instead.

@max_olson: Charlie Strong has named Jay Norvell his new playcaller.

@max_olson: Shawn Watson will continue to coach QBs. Joe Wickline will continue to coach OL.

@max_olson: Charlie Strong: "It's about productivity. We have to do better."

@max_olson: Charlie Strong on difficulty of making this demotion: "You have to do what's best for the program."

@max_olson: Charlie Strong confident Shawn Watson will stay on staff for rest of the season: "Oh, without a doubt."

@max_olson: To clarify: Jay Norvell is sole playcaller. And staff has not decided on starting quarterback.

Im crying fat hog tears!  Lmao