2015 Texas Longhorns

king

How many non qualifiers is that now?  4?

Andrew King @Andrew_TFB

This is the hidden content, please

Sources tell TFB that despite signing w/

, DT Du'Vonta Lampkin is unlikely to end up at UT. More details here:

How many non qualifiers is that now?  4?

Andrew King @Andrew_TFB

Sources tell TFB that despite signing w/

, DT Du'Vonta Lampkin is unlikely to end up at UT. More details here:

​foreign language requirement? 

• 2 weeks later...

Nice read in the Chronicle today.

This is my favorite quote in the article taken from one of Port Arthur's finest scholars.  

"I took kare of wat I had to in the classroom on my own," he wrote. "Everything else u talk about I dnt kno anything about." 

Nice read in the Chronicle today.

This is my favorite quote in the article taken from one of Port Arthur's finest scholars.  

"I took kare of wat I had to in the classroom on my own," he wrote. "Everything else u talk about I dnt kno anything about." 

​nice text. 

To me the most interesting part of the article was the popular classes with the athletes - examples: Children's Literature and Documentary Film Inquiry are classic.

All Universities do this and they wonder why they are getting a bad rap on how they treat and abuse the "student athlete" cause after they "graduate" they are seriously unprepared for the working world - other than to say "do you want fries with that" - due to the fact that the university does not care after they either use up their eligibility or leave the school for whatever reasons.  They need to make sure while they are there that they are getting a bang for their educational buck since they bring millions into some universities.

That being said - the student athlete also has the responsibility to make the most of the education that is offered while attending a university not take drivel classes. 

• 1 month later...

​sorta like that Hog defense shaded that pathetic UT offense in the bowl game? 

This is where I get confused.  You are talking trash on one of your favorite teams using one of your other favorite teams.  I could only imagine what would happen if Arkansas, Texas, and Oregon all happened to make the playoff.  

This is where I get confused.  You are talking trash on one of your favorite teams using one of your other favorite teams.  I could only imagine what would happen if Arkansas, Texas, and Oregon and Kentucky all happened to make the playoff.  

​you forgot a school, i added it in. thats because you either choose not to read or ignore altogether. Mack: who is my childhood football team? If you answer this correctly I might buy you a cookie. 

Its also ok you're confused, you're an aggie, it's expected. 

Pick a school, stick with them. Thick and thin.

I find it funny when people have a favorite college football team, a different favorite college basketball team and so on.

I guess I am old school. I have one school, one pro city. I consider them my hometown teams.

Silsbee, Texas A&M and Houston.

Tigers, Aggies, Texans, Rockets and Astros.

Bandwagoners = Lame

Ok, off my soapbox. Carry on.

Pick a school, stick with them. Thick and thin.

I find it funny when people have a favorite college football team, a different favorite college basketball team and so on.

I guess I am old school. I have one school, one pro city. I consider them my hometown teams.

Silsbee, Texas A&M and Houston.

Tigers, Aggies, Texans, Rockets and Astros.

Bandwagoners = Lame

Ok, off my soapbox. Carry on.

​same here!  I also find it strange ppl dont have the brain power to retain information that has to be posted every year about the same 4 schools I root for equally in all sports, even after it has been directly explained. I would think it would be a broken record every yr. But then I noticed its only an aggie every year bringing it up. Nuff said. Not surprising. ;)

No soapbox here, I dont drop mine like aggies tend to do. Yes, you can carry on. 

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity
Went too hard on the comment. Had to dumb it down so aggies alike could comprehend.

I would appear to be a huge bandwagon fan as well.  In my defense, my favorite teams are based on who I grew up rooting for, which were the teams my old man rooted for.  He grew up in the 40s and 50s and is a die hard Cowboys, Celtics and Yankees fan.  He is also from West Texas and is a huge Tech fan.  So those were my teams too, until I went to UT for academic purposes and added my alma mater to my list of teams.  

I will say that we are loyal.  After I hit double digits into my mid 20s, the Yankees were pretty bad.  Almost the same timeline with the Cowboys, except they became good again in my early 20s.  I did have the Celtics though who were almost always very good throughout my childhood years.  May be why basketball has always been my favorite sport...

(My son on the other hand is getting his fair share of lean Celtics years.  Still his favorite team though.)