2015 Texas Longhorns

king

Should we compare 1st round picks over the last 5 years?

Sure. Let's see your 1st round picks and their total NFL starts since 2010.

Please list them in descending order chronologically by last name. Deduct points for re-hab and/or drug suspensions. Also include the head coach that recruited them and the conference they played in for the majority of their college career. Plus, list the number of stars they had as recruits.

If only you got wins for NFL players, Miami would be good again.

If only you got wins for 1st round picks, you guys might finally have a team that's better than mediocre. I don't blame you guys for running though. I probably would have done the same had I been literally owned by my rival for a century ;).

If only you got wins for 1st round picks, you guys might finally have a team that's better than mediocre. I don't blame you guys for running though. I probably would have done the same had I been literally owned by my rival for a century ;).

The SEC saw the Aggies as the ugly girl at the party- They did not mind taking her home since they knew they would get lucky and not have to work too hard to score. Now, she won't stop calling and asking if they think she's pretty.

The SEC saw the Aggies as the ugly girl at the party- They did not mind taking her home since they knew they would get lucky and not have to work too hard to score. Now, she won't stop calling and asking if they think she's pretty.

One of the single best posts in the history of this board 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Princeton is the most prolific college football program ever. 28 national titles which is 13 more than Bama.

Princeton is the most prolific college football program ever. 28 national titles which is 13 more than Bama.

Nah I'm talking about in the last decade, sport. But if you want to take it back to the 1930s, you guys can enter the conversation. Well, once anyway...

LOL TxHoops...aren't Longhorn fans always bringing up the past...what's up with the "in the last decade" bullsh*t? LMAO

My point was that Malik Jefferson has or had the same chance and opportunity to go pro as a Longhorn or an Aggie....don't kid yourselves guys, Texas is the definition of mediocrity right now. 

LOL TxHoops...aren't Longhorn fans always bringing up the past...what's up with the "in the last decade" bullsh*t? LMAO

My point was that Malik Jefferson has or had the same chance and opportunity to go pro as a Longhorn or an Aggie....don't kid yourselves guys, Texas is the definition of mediocrity right now. 

From a defensive standpoint, you are 100% incorrect. 

So who's kidding who?

• 2 weeks later...