The Sandy Hooks Hoax-Actor video

king

This is bizarre. I don't buy into the hoax theories but if this isn't the strangest footage of a father of one of the victims who appears laughing before he gets on camera.
there are tons of Sandy Hook hoax vids on youtube. I have watched alot of them, deff makes you think. Boston bombing has a ton also. I think they both were a hoax.

http://youtu.be/oMINqFGNr-w

I think the only hoax is the hoax theories themselves. Not because someone could not fake something but the scope. How do you get hundreds or thousands of people to go along with it, no one has proven it with all of those involved and no one has come forward. 

People cannot keep secrets, period. Let's say you get 100 people in a room that say you can trust them and tell them that they have to keep a secret.  Then let them in on some "big news" but it is mandatory to keep quiet. See how long it takes before someone talks. 

That is why I know that the OJ Simpson trial got the wrong verdict. Much of the defense was based a police conspiracy and planted evidence. Now more than 20 years later, no one has come forward with a blockbuster book that would be made into a multi-million dollar movie about the inside police corruption where several people got together on the fly to come up with a scheme to disregard a brutal murder and blame it on a former athlete. I sure wish I had such information because you could bet that I would be coming forward and laughing all the way to the bank. 

Now we need to know how to get hundreds of parents that actually had children at Sandy Hook to keep quiet since those killed were their children's friends and neighbors? It is not like bodies found in a desert and we don't know where they lived or who their friends were. It would be easy to make up untraceable names. Maybe the conspiracy theorists claim that Sandy Hook never existed as a school and the entire town was built as part of the conspiracy. How about the couple of non-fatal wounded people? Did they volunteer to be shot as part of the deal because they are still alive...... or maybe they never existed and the police, EMS units and hospital staff was also part of the conspiracy. It had to be pretty far reaching because it was investigated by the Connecticut AG's office and I am sure that was reviewed by elected state congressmen. I guess the locals across the state (like your local congressman) are now involved in the cover up. But wait...............

I just can't see it. A single death or two or some remote incident? Sure, that would be possible and even then it might unravel over time. To do it involved so many people from so many walks of life from so many opposing viewpoints and jobs seems way over the top and in my opinion impossible. Now I could believe in a mini-conspiracy like covering up some of the results. Let's say the incident really happened and Lanza did shoot up the school but some cops or other officials covered up certain elements for their own personal gain or beliefs. To think the Boston bombing or Sandy Hook never happened is almost unbelievable. And what would be gained from them? If it was merely to be anti-gun or something like that, you would not need such an elaborate scheme to sway public sympathy. Hey, maybe that's the key. It would be so elaborate that no one could ever suspect a faked event..............

No way it's a hoax. Like TVC, it would be impossible to keep hundreds of thousands of people quiet about it, or convince them to all tell the same lies. The only conspiracy theory that I tend to believe the last 30 years is that a fighter jet shot down Flight 93. It makes more sense than what is supposed to actually have happened, and it absolutely WOULD happen before our government would let it fly into it's destination.

I tend to not believe any hoax or conspiracy. Things like 9/11 Sandy hook or Boston is just to big of a story to be anything more than what it was terrorism. I'll believe if honorable top officials close to the situation says anything different.

The problem is, where do you find honorable top officials? Very few of them exist anymore.