D. Thompson's 101 yard TD

ladybug33

I have watched a lot of Mustang football over the years, this return ranks #1 IMO. His return completely sealed the deal for WOS. He played like the All American Title assigned to him. Way to go young man!

I still think #1 was Tezeno busting the Kerville Tivy QB and RB in the mouth in '87. DT's play is up there though.

The left guard in 86 comes to my mind  :)

I was at that game but was 6. lol. My father and griff(from this site) were telling be something about that play. Wasnt it a trick play or something?

On a side note, believe it or not, from 1985-1998(seasons) I personally missed 1 WOS football game. I was really sick and didn't go to the LCM game in 91 I think. I  missed '99 and up because I was playing college ball.

Besides the return play, I was impressed with D.T.'s ability to calm his offense and defense down during the early start of the game. This team compliment each other very well. Unity, determination, athleticism, grit,coaching and all other adjectives helped pulled out a win for WOS. We will need those 2x's as much this Friday. We can do it Mustangs!