strange stuff

skipper

That is great karma Crosby also has some they are playin in Austin where Quan Crosby played college ball and Crosby stills and Nash are playing Sat at the Long Center and We had a Player last year named Austin and Dallas is called big D and Crosby is called big C. It's all lining up now!! CC /WO-S TAKEOVER of KARMA!!

d Today, 02:48 AM

That is great karma Crosby also has some they are playin in Austin where Quan Crosby played college ball and Crosby stills and Nash are playing Sat at the Long Center and We had a Player last year named Austin and Dallas is called big D and Crosby is called big C. It's all lining up now!! CC /WO-S TAKEOVER of KARMA!! 

Yeah now puff puff give :D

Pretty sure it was Quan Cosby.

Who could forget Quan & Quincy Cosby.
2000-2001 out of Mart, Texas
5 year deal with Anaheim. When contract expired, Him & Mack have a convo. Mack says he'll honor the Scholarship he offered 5 years previous, & Quan goes and we know the rest of the story. Watched many Quan highlights in late 90's / early 2000's during Computer class.

One play that stood out in my mind is when he got the ball on a pitch from little brother, and started walking to side lines. 4/5 defenders over pursued and he split them for a 70 yard scamper while everyone appeared to be moving in slow motion.

Seriously, you guys could you know what a dream... Thanks for an attempt to correct me AGAIN, but I must repeat I do things and write things for a reason no correction necessary. Let me break it down, of course it's Quan Cosby but I live in C(r)osby so that makes since maybe I shall put parenthesis when I have to spell out humor. I could've used Bill C(r)osby as well but too sensitive. One more thing, why didn't you attempt to correct the fact that CS&N are not playing in Austin Sat?? Was that too hard not as obvious?? Carry on!!