Newton vs Blanco

After watching this, I'm convinced I was wrong about Blanco. I will have to re-think this thoroughly. Ok, I've thought long enough....

I had Newton by 17

I'm convinced by the overall SLOWNESS of Blanco, this game will get out of hand before it even starts.

Newton 52
WhiteBoys 19

After watching this, I'm convinced I was wrong about Blanco. I will have to re-think this thoroughly. Ok, I've thought long enough....
I had Newton by 17
I'm convinced by the overall SLOWNESS of Blanco, this game will get out of hand before it even starts.
Newton 52
WhiteBoys 19

That just ain't right. Both teams have earned their way.

Im thinking 37-14ish, but a game thats never in doubt after a great 1st half of feeling each other out.

There's a key to this game that I seen on film that exposed Blanco, after watching Newton last week that I will bring to KW & LilTex attention prior to the game. It's going to be very impactful.

Newton will not score 52 points unless Newton returns 5 fumbles for TDs.  Newton's run offense is run-oriented.  And Blanco will do a good job containing the run.  Just watch.  Blanco's defense has averaged giving up only 42 yds/game in the playoffs, which is lower than their 14-game average of 49 yds/game.  

Newton will not score 52 points unless Newton returns 5 fumbles for TDs. Newton's run offense is run-oriented. And Blanco will do a good job containing the run. Just watch. Blanco's defense has averaged giving up only 42 yds/game in the playoffs, which is lower than their 14-game average of 49 yds/game.

Yes, I have reviewed the film.
Thank you for your insight. That will not change my prediction, however. Good luck to you all