Food for thought when it comes to playing a pernnial powerhouse like Brenham....

You guys, full of sooo much football knowledge crack me up with no common sense. I mean that in a good and insightful way cause all of you really bring a lot of experience and fundamental football but sometimes it's more than that. Let me explain. Tradition is great, every school and alumnist loves to boast about all their trophies, titles, and past accomplishments but those kids in THIS moment could careless if thirty years ago our school lost on penetrations in the dome to get knocked out of a state title run. It just doesn't matter nowadays. Example: these Crosby kids that come from Barrett Station or Newport or Lake Shadows or the two we paid from (just kidding) come from different walks of life and as kids meet at a football game on Fridays to play street ball in the grass while their brother or uncle or cousin or sister perform that night waiting til it's their turn to be the ones performing. Although they do not remember the score, they do however remember the passion and that's what counts. What matters is that brother you lineup with in the huddle that you've grown to respect and give 100% for in this moment, for this Team. So come gameday for these boys you can throw tradition out the window cause though it means the world to the Program it means nothing to the Program!!! CC TAKEOVER let's go BOYS!!

Amen to you bro!! Just patrolling and checking in over here making sure no Cub sightings per my Ranger status. Sure has been quiet since Brenham fans got put in check and told to shut the _ up. I heard they had a town meeting w/ ice cream of course and decided to boycott posting on SETX cause they were already getting destroyed by their lame azz takes and arrogant viewpoints so they took their Ball and went home!! Then the meeting got out of hand when they realized they were eating Ben and Jerry's that somebody picked up on accident in Chappel Hill. Go figure. Almost gameday Coogs. It's all about this year. No records no traditions just 2014 Crosby Cougars vs 2014 Brenham bear Cubs. CC TAKEOVER!!!!