LSU at Texas A&M

Roper84

I was at the game and it was a good game for a fan to watch.  But that officiating crew was pitiful.  That fumble whistle debacle, 3 flags picked up and then a blatant offside penalty not called when the Ags needed it the most.  All of us in the stands stood up and hollered for Allen to take a shot that he had a free play.  Kid did good.  Dont get me wrong the Ags had their shots and didnt produce but some of that play calling just didnt make sense and the defense is just too young. 

As everyone knows, I'm not sympathetic for the Aggies in the slightest. But when you have an obvious penalty, the center and QB make heads up plays, and then lose the game because of it?? It's a travesty. I'm not a fan of A&M or Lsu but I was sickened by the way that game ended. I'm a fan of the sport and games aren't supposed to he decided by an idiot who is not paying attention or forgets where to find his yellow hanky.

I wonder what game will get higher ratings on Thanksgiving in Primetime?

The #5 team in the country vs the biggest brand in sports on FS1

Or

2 unranked 7-4 teams that are both coming off losses on ESPN

I guess I'll answer my own question.

According to Sports Media Watch, the Aggies more than doubled up the Longhorns on Thanksgiving night with 2.9 million viewers compared to 1.3 million. A&M-LSU also brought a 52% increase over the 2012 Texas vs. TCU game which aired in the same timeslot on ESPN.

http://www.goodbullhunting.com/fanposts

According to Sports Media Watch, the Aggies more than doubled up the Longhorns on Thanksgiving night with 2.9 million viewers compared to 1.3 million. A&M-LSU also brought a 52% increase over the 2012 Texas vs. TCU game which aired in the same timeslot on ESPN.http://www.goodbullhunting.com/fanposts

Both teams lost. So more people saw the Aggies lose than saw UT lose. If that makes your chest puff out, more power to ya.

According to Sports Media Watch, the Aggies more than doubled up the Longhorns on Thanksgiving night with 2.9 million viewers compared to 1.3 million. A&M-LSU also brought a 52% increase over the 2012 Texas vs. TCU game which aired in the same timeslot on ESPN.

http://www.goodbullhunting.com/fanposts

you can thank the LSU fans for that.