Put up a golf section

Guest etbu

I really do not like the fact that I have to search for this section down here in NO MANS LAND. Create a Golf Section for the kids and this spring. Crosby tourn is going on and will hopefully have some results tomorrow.

I agree.  I know some of the fall sports are wrapping up still but as soon as they are done they should be dropped down the pecking order and replaced with all the spring sports.

I know this area is overly obsessed with HS football but please...it's over now...take a deep breath, it's gonna be ok and back soon enough. ::)

FRY-DAY KNIGHT LITES!  YEE-HAW!

It never had enough traffic!

How can it when you have to scratch yourself to find it? I am sure that our sisters of the Volleyball can rent us a spot for a month or so. Come on Coop make it happen or do you need some greenbacks to get you to moving? ;D What ever you are charging the other chaps for the space name it and we will pay it.

$$$$$ You got some Green?? LOL I see what i can do.

When it comes to the kids and getting some linksters sp some kudos? YESSSSSSSSSSS

Hey you Beaumont Kelly fans. You have some very good looking golfers and I mean serious.  ;D

yea that aint no lie....the HJ team is at the crosby tournament and our coach was looking foward to it and the day before it our #1 and #5 on varsity quite so it only left us with 3 kids in the tourny....and they all did bad....did yall have any results from it yet?

They rained it out but I heard what happen to the HJ team but man what a shocker. They went to state last year right? Kingwood shot a 317, and won first and Friendswood and St. Thomas second and third. The lowest score was a seventy and seventy two. Our team has some issues to that have to get resovled otherwise we will be sitting at home come moneytime.

yea we went to state...we got 6th place i beleve...but we went from like the top teem in state to like the worst in district all in like 10 min... :-\ but our new varsity team aint going to be that bad!

Are they playing at Bh tomorrow?

Yea we shot a 345 which is not that good but have alot of work before we think about getting out of district. Kids from Bh look good and they were without their hoss Stephens today. Bro it was so cold today that I don't even know how the kids hit the irons.  ???

Yea they have another tour. @ Eagle Poninte tomorrow for the ladies. Why is it that HJ has always so strong in Golf? They have like seven to ten state titles?

Yea we have got a bunch...im not real shure why we do...i guess its cus all that we do is practice everyday except for mondays which the golf course is closed, but like most of our good kids the parents help them out by getting them lessons and stuff and new clubs which really makes a big difference...but other than that, thats really the only explanation that i can give ya.

yea i know....aint nothing worse when its cold outside and you blade one! it hurts...but today our girls got 2nd in our tournament and i aint shure who won.

Newton won the tournament by 14 strokes.  H-J and Bridge City tied for 2nd place.  Conditions were horrible yesterday.  Hats off to the girls for being out there.

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder