More great news regarding Obamacare

stevenash

No big deal. As the wheels continue to come off from the Democrats wagon, they keep their heads in the sand and claim that everything is okay, there are no scandals and the Republicans are sinking. 

Of course the polls show that (the same polls that some of these same liberals spit out with glee when Bush was in his waning days) the Dems are falling just like the Republicans did 6 years ago but the only one that really counts is on election day.

I wonder how that worked out for them and how many times even up until election eve, the national and local Dems denied there was any problems. As more bad news keeps coming, they will continue to run around and deny everything. 

I love their stance of defiance. That is the ol' American spirit, show us that you will go down with the ship. 

I hope the Dems stay on track with their message...obamacare is great...the folks that didn't vote in the midterms are telling us to carry on...veto, veto, veto the Keystone pipeline.

Keep it up...you libs are doing great.

That is what I'm talking about. 

Keep up the good work.... from a super majority to a complete loss of control and all within the term of a single anointed president.