Orangefield @ Kelly

I was at the game. OF started out very slow and slugish as the score at half time would show.

I think OF was up by 4 or 5 at half but then got it going in the second half and looked alot better.

Give them time and have a little faith madofcs.

I also watched the JV game. Great group of kids on that team also. All of those kids are capable

of playing Varsity this season or in future years but there is not one player on varsity that is

not capable of playing Varsity ball. They just need to play with a lot of heart and up tempo.

Just like past teams have done over the years. The JV and Varsity teams are full of players

that want to win and will give 100% to do so. May not win every game but it wont be for a lack

of effort or Coaching.

Years ago most of the OF Girl players played year round and spent lots of time and effort on and

off the court. This year you might have a few that play year round but don't eat, sleep and live basketball 24/7 and it shows. I assure you they will never quit and will represent OF basketball

well on and off the court and that is very important.

I was at the game. OF started out very slow and slugish as the score at half time would show.
I think OF was up by 4 or 5 at half but then got it going in the second half and looked alot better.
Give them time and have a little faith madofcs.
I also watched the JV game. Great group of kids on that team also. All of those kids are capable
of playing Varsity this season or in future years but there is not one player on varsity that is
not capable of playing Varsity ball. They just need to play with a lot of heart and up tempo.
Just like past teams have done over the years. The JV and Varsity teams are full of players
that want to win and will give 100% to do so. May not win every game but it wont be for a lack
of effort or Coaching.
Years ago most of the OF Girl players played year round and spent lots of time and effort on and
off the court. This year you might have a few that play year round but don't eat, sleep and live basketball 24/7 and it shows. I assure you they will never quit and will represent OF basketball
well on and off the court and that is very important.