Jasper calls out BMT SR's, Ned W Jr's, PNG pee wee

DeuceSixSuited

Jasper got spanked by lum w and we did the same to lum w. They couldn't even stand on the same field as us. They barley beat little old LCM. They had the option to play big school or small school and chose small and it was a good thing they didn't because they wouldn't have made it out of the first round of playoffs in big school. Good luck and stay in small school so you guys can get a few wins

From the jasper coaches:
Brady, put this on the website for us Jasper coaches... We are calling out all of the Big school champions. Png pee wee, Ned W Jr's, and especially Bmt SR's. We have the Facility... We are waiting for yall to respond.

BMT Srs ready. Say when!! Got 5k on it that our 10's will smash yall.

Brady B they watched us play and the are really talking noise. They run a bubble gum offense, if it wasnt for a hail mary on 4th and 20 and a spectatcular catch they would not even be talking!! I think WOS would beat them 8 out of 10 times. Coach Franklin know how to get in touch with me so you dont have to be a messanger Brady B!! Theres a reason way they playing lil school. Play up next year like WOS is going to do. Brady I just feel like we have better kids from top to bottom!!! But we can play whenever, i have my to refs and the pay for two because its not going to be no ghetto ball!! They said the same thing in Houston a few years ago and we spanked that butt so bring them on, dont let the smile fool you!!

Brady B they watched us play and the are really talking noise. They run a bubble gum offense, if it wasnt for a hail mary on 4th and 20 and a spectatcular catch they would not even be talking!! I think WOS would beat them 8 out of 10 times. Coach Franklin know how to get in touch with me so you dont have to be a messanger Brady B!! Theres a reason way they playing lil school. Play up next year like WOS is going to do. Brady I just feel like we have better kids from top to bottom!!! But we can play whenever, i have my to refs and the pay for two because its not going to be no ghetto ball!! They said the same thing in Houston a few years ago and we spanked that butt so bring them on, dont let the smile fool you!!

That's good stuff bro! I will be there for sure. Should be a great game!

• 2 weeks later...