Ozen vs Crosby state champs 2014 Prediction thread

Nevermind. I forgot that our district is very weak. And 22-5A is a powerhouse, that is why the big bad dog from 22-5A got beat soundly by our #2 and #3 teams. Lol.

Say what you wanna say but the same people from 22 that said gcm had no chance also watched gcm beat ur district champs, the same ones that said Lumberton can't win a game also saw Lumberton prove them wrong.

Never boasted that our district was a powerhouse...GCM played a flawless game against Nederland. They got better as the year progressed, would have won alot more games minus the turnovers, and I look for them to be a contender next year. Lumberton also progressed and became a much better team. They too have some good returning players next year and should be a much better season for them. All I can say for the playoffs is...may the best team win.

Only have 1 comment=last night the dist champ vs Lumberton 424 tot yds 3 punts *Lumberton 456 yds 1 punt.Halloween ongoing,break out da brooms,sweep begins thurs :D

Or maybe 22-5A is just more competitive from top to bottom than 21-5A....I can't wait to watch Dayton try and cover our receivers...remember what happened at the beginning of the year when Dayton played a good spread offense

Or maybe 22-5A is just more competitive from top to bottom than 21-5A....I can't wait to watch Dayton try and cover our receivers...remember what happened at the beginning of the year when Dayton played a good spread offense

i remember what happened the week after dayton played Channelview. Besides I don't see Hurts on PNG's roster.

i remember what happened the week after dayton played Channelview. Besides I don't see Hurts on PNG's roster.

What about 2 weeks after channelview?...PNG has 3 losses with 2 of them coming in OT and the other one 3 yards from tying the game up....I don't see anything special from Dayton the leads me to believe that y'all are going to beat us

What about 2 weeks after channelview?...PNG has 3 losses with 2 of them coming in OT and the other one 3 yards from tying the game up....I don't see anything special from Dayton the leads me to believe that y'all are going to beat us

The team you came up 3 yards short on Dayton took them to the woodshed. I have to agree about the PNG doesn't have Hurts on their roster. I personally think PNG should run Haflin a bunch to set up the pass, but.....

The team you came up 3 yards short on Dayton took them to the woodshed. I have to agree about the PNG doesn't have Hurts on their roster. I personally think PNG should run Haflin a bunch to set up the pass, but.....

Woodshed....not exactly, stat wise I believe Nederland had the better hand, unfortunately one of those stats was turnovers. Nederland had 4 or 5. I will say that Ozen is the underdog for sure, but they could sneak up on Crosby. Ozen's middle linebacker is a beast and their QB is very talented. Good luck panthers!

The one thing that really gives Crosby problems on defense is situations where receivers go down field and the QB scrambles. Last night against King their QB made some huge runs in those situations. That's the one scary thing about Ozen. I remember watching that young man they have in 2012, he can cause some problems.

The one thing that really gives Crosby problems on defense is situations where receivers go down field and the QB scrambles. Last night against King their QB made some huge runs in those situations. That's the one scary thing about Ozen. I remember watching that young man they have in 2012, he can cause some problems.

Boyd can take off and scramble in a blink of an eye...best bet is not blitz him if you do he will eat you up running