West Sabine 34 Shelbyville 6/Final

WOSgrad

Everyone on the planet knows that when a 2A team loses their best player it makes a difference. Shelbyville's best player is playing with a broken foot. I have not made an incorrect statement. Sorry to hurt your feelings. Asylums are full of people laughing.

He dont have a broke foot....maybe a bruised ego!  The kid finally got hit and it has shown for two games!

But for whomever wants to know.  I did not play football.  I only really got into Football early in the 2003 season when I was a Jr.  There was no since in me trying to play too play then because I wouldnt know how to actually play well enough to make enough of a difference on a well talented team "team that Falcon was not a part of".  I love Football, have been to every SA game, and have never missed a Kansas City Chiefs football game in 10 years!  So Falcon, quit bottom dwelling...maybe HD will hire you!

No one player makes a team 30 points better! That's a huge deficit. Nice try, but please get off the dragons jock!!!! Sorry u couldn't cut it at SA.

Hubbard was probably forced to have him on as a coach....you notice he was out the year after!  I didnt even notice he was around...thought he left with Clay...that shows you how much he was talked about lol!

But for whomever wants to know. I did not play football. I only really got into Football early in the 2003 season when I was a Jr. There was no since in me trying to play too play then because I wouldnt know how to actually play well enough to make enough of a difference on a well talented team "team that Falcon was not a part of". I love Football, have been to every SA game, and have never missed a Kansas City Chiefs football game in 10 years! So Falcon, quit bottom dwelling...maybe HD will hire you!

Pineland Flash, you are correct on the statement that everyone would be playing for 2nd (perhaps you can add this to my Huntington prediction). I qualified it when Burrell got hurt.

There may be merit to Uncle Si's point that one player does make 30 pts difference. When the offense does not move as it is centered around one player the team can self destruct. Don't think I am a Shelbyville fan, I have much time invested in the kids at SA and I pull for them as far they can go.   

Pineland Flash, you are correct on the statement that everyone would be playing for 2nd (perhaps you can add this to my Huntington prediction). I qualified it when Burrell got hurt.

There may be merit to Uncle Si's point that one player does make 30 pts difference. When the offense does not move as it is centered around one player the team can self destruct. Don't think I am a Shelbyville fan, I have much time invested in the kids at SA and I pull for them as far they can go.   

Falcon, I'm truly sorry for the wording of my post yesterday, that is not the way I like to represent myself and regardless of what another person has said or done there is no rhyme or reason for a person to talk and try and demoralize another.  You have your opinions and I have mine, I respect that.  I was in a crappy mood yesterday and spoke before I thought.  If there was still an edit option I would have changed it.  I hope that you can accept my apology.

Falcon, I'm truly sorry for the wording of my post yesterday, that is not the way I like to represent myself and regardless of what another person has said or done there is no rhyme or reason for a person to talk and try and demoralize another. You have your opinions and I have mine, I respect that. I was in a crappy mood yesterday and spoke before I thought. If there was still an edit option I would have changed it. I hope that you can accept my apology.

No need to apologize Si! He's made smug remarks all year about our district. He brought his all on himself.

Pineland Flash, you are correct on the statement that everyone would be playing for 2nd (perhaps you can add this to my Huntington prediction). I qualified it when Burrell got hurt.

There may be merit to Uncle Si's point that one player does make 30 pts difference. When the offense does not move as it is centered around one player the team can self destruct. Don't think I am a Shelbyville fan, I have much time invested in the kids at SA and I pull for them as far they can go.

Well color me stunned! You admitted you were wrong for once! Step in the right direction.......:)

No need to apologize Si! He's made smug remarks all year about our district. He brought his all on himself.

Don't get me wrong, I am in no way conceding that Falcon was correct in his statements I just need to disagree in a more personable fashion.  The guy does have a way of bringing out the worst in folks, huh?  But I should be more tolerable to his opinions as they are, only, his opinions!

Don't get me wrong, I am in no way conceding that Falcon was correct in his statements I just need to disagree in a more personable fashion. The guy does have a way of bringing out the worst in folks, huh? But I should be more tolerable to his opinions as they are, only, his opinions!

True that.Yes he does bring out the worst in people doesn't he? You know me, Si, I don't start anything on here. Maybe I need to try doing that myself sometime lol.

But for whomever wants to know. I did not play football. I only really got into Football early in the 2003 season when I was a Jr. There was no since in me trying to play too play then because I wouldnt know how to actually play well enough to make enough of a difference on a well talented team "team that Falcon was not a part of". I love Football, have been to every SA game, and have never missed a Kansas City Chiefs football game in 10 years! So Falcon, quit bottom dwelling...maybe HD will hire you!

a fellow chiefs fan! Or at least another that watches them

a fellow chiefs fan! Or at least another that watches them

I am a huge Chiefs fan...way before Jamaal got there! i grew up watching Trent green and priest Holmes. Glad we finally goin in the right direction. I wish I could have seen jamaal play at Pam before he went to UT!

I did play sports in little league (basketball and baseball for 4 years and studied music in high school and I am still in the music business till this day. You dont have to play sports in order to understand it, and if you did maybe you could have helped SA win more than 3 games in 2 years! Clay is a good coordinator and not a great head coach. If he was a great head coach he would have already had another HC job! Coach Hubbard has a stand up coaching staff and glad it doesnt include you!

Little League??? Haha!! Was your mom the coach? Little league..gimme a break!

Falcon you are hands down and away my favorite poster on this site, and there's no one that's a close second. Keep up the good work.

Have you read his posts? Never met the man but you don't have to be a hemorrhoid to know an a-hole when you see one. That being said, I look forward to having verbal sparring matches with him. It's funny how he thinks I care what his opinions are. I know he could care less about mine....:)