vote for your mvp player in your dist

skipper

WOS would still be winning lots of games without DT. HF would not.
I feel with King they have a shot to actually win a playoff game, even if they finish fourth in district.
And HF hasn't even been to the playoffs in how's my years??
If our district was larger they would certainly have more than one win. Not their fault they are in a district with a dominant program like WOS, and an emerging program like HJ.

I work with a guy from hf when we played my first thought was they have athletes they just keep going to him.don't get me wrong u gotta go to the man no doubt but they should spread it out a lil more,use him as a decoy,anybody who seen the wos game last week will agree Dt was mostly a decoy and it pays off

its hard to cover him even with two kids on him

Are we talking just the skill positions or trench players as well? I know it's harder to get stats for those guys, but I think sometimes they're overlooked. For example, HJ's o-line is the only reason that the backs have the numbers they do. I will take Padgett for MVP. He NEVER misses blocks and everyone here has seen what he can do on defense. Plus, throw a couple passes caught and a handful of passing TD's into the mix from a team that rarely throws the ball.

Are we talking just the skill positions or trench players as well? I know it's harder to get stats for those guys, but I think sometimes they're overlooked. For example, HJ's o-line is the only reason that the backs have the numbers they do. I will take Padgett for MVP. He NEVER misses blocks and everyone here has seen what he can do on defense. Plus, throw a couple passes caught and a handful of passing TD's into the mix from a team that rarely throws the ball.

im sure padgett will get defensive MVP and im sure the 'hogs" from hj well get a lot of love on the all district team .

So who gets 22-5A Coach of the Year? Neuman, Foreman or Suggs.
Neuman for having the Dogs back in the hunt when they "weren't supposed to be"
Foreman for getting Central back on the map.
Suggs for the three month turnaround after all the turmoil in the Ozen football program.

MVP. Seay
O MVP ??? Whaley/Sparks/Seales
D MVP Locke/LB #20 from Ozen

So who gets 22-5A Coach of the Year? Neuman, Foreman or Suggs.
Neuman for having the Dogs back in the hunt when they "weren't supposed to be"
Foreman for getting Central back on the map.
Suggs for the three month turnaround after all the turmoil in the Ozen football program.

MVP. Seay
O MVP ??? Whaley/Sparks/Seales
D MVP Locke/LB #20 from Ozen

Jaquet is OMVP

No sense in even fighting it jjohnson, have people throwing in negative opinions without a real clue. I agree completely with you, without King HF would probably be winless. Teams have to game plan specifically for him. In my OPINION he deserves the overall MVP based off what he has been able to accomplish on the field with very limited pieces around him. 

HF is 5-4, But 1-3 in District. It's District MVP, not season MVP. So the Most Valuable Player in the District is worth ONE win????

I'm not arguing that the young man isn't an incredible talent.

If the top two teams in district were the only teams to make the playoffs, then we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Now all that said, if King has a great game and they defeat OF tonight, I could see the case for Kendrick getting stronger.

HF is 5-4, But 1-3 in District. It's District MVP, not season MVP. So the Most Valuable Player in the District is worth ONE win????
I'm not arguing that the young man isn't an incredible talent.
If the top two teams in district were the only teams to make the playoffs, then we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Now all that said, if King has a great game and they defeat OF tonight, I could see the case for Kendrick getting stronger.

i know it doesnt happen often but we have seen district mvps be on losing teams . We can say all we want about just district , so your gonna tell me what he did or any other canidate done in 6 games prior numbers dont count ? Like i said earlier 32 total tds in 9 games . So that means he scored a lot in district and lets say he scored 32 in 6 games and 4 in 4 games we just gonna say .... but that was non district !! So when the papers come out after the season over and the writers wrtite their articles they use ALL THE STATS FROM ALL THE GAMES !!! So you think his performance vs lumberton was a fluke and no coaches playing hamshire later didnt watch that ? Hell in that case dont watch film from non district games cause they are irrelevant. Dt is a great choice and WOS produces great teams every year , they just reload . Hamshire is trying to climb back into being relevant since really the mid 90's . The young man has put the team on his back and he is carrying them . Teams know he is all they have and he still makes things hapen with not much around him . Put DT at hamshire and King WOS what would you have ? I'll wait !!

i know it doesnt happen often but we have seen district mvps be on losing teams . We can say all we want about just district , so your gonna tell me what he did or any other canidate done in 6 games prior numbers dont count ? Like i said earlier 32 total tds in 9 games . So that means he scored a lot in district and lets say he scored 32 in 6 games and 4 in 4 games we just gonna say .... but that was non district !! So when the papers come out after the season over and the writers wrtite their articles they use ALL THE STATS FROM ALL THE GAMES !!! So you think his performance vs lumberton was a fluke and no coaches playing hamshire later didnt watch that ? Hell in that case dont watch film from non district games cause they are irrelevant. Dt is a great choice and WOS produces great teams every year , they just reload . Hamshire is trying to climb back into being relevant since really the mid 90's . The young man has put the team on his back and he is carrying them . Teams know he is all they have and he still makes things hapen with not much around him . Put DT at hamshire and King WOS what would you have ? I'll wait !!

So you're saying King is a better athlete than DT?

[qulolote n ame="#62jjohnson" post="1578641" timestamp="1415384405"]

i know it doesnt happen often but we have seen district mvps be on losing teams . We can say all we want about just district , so your gonna tell me what he did or any other canidate done in 6 games prior numbers dont count ? Like i said earlier 32 total tds in 9 games . So that means he scored a lot in district and lets say he scored 32 in 6 games and 4 in 4 games we just gonna say .... but that was non district !! So when the papers come out after the season over and the writers wrtite their articles they use ALL THE STATS FROM ALL THE GAMES !!! So you think his performance vs lumberton was a fluke and no coaches playing hamshire later didnt watch that ? Hell in that case dont watch film from non district games cause they are irrelevant. Dt is a great choice and WOS produces great teams every year , they just reload . Hamshire is trying to climb back into being relevant since really the mid 90's . The young man has put the team on his back and he is carrying them . Teams know he is all they have and he still makes things hapen with not much around him . Put DT at hamshire and King WOS what would you have ? I'll wait !![/quote]

district games All that matters with these awards.....district selections keyword is district...lol