Good morning, ECO

stevenash

that it caused my premium to go up just over $300 a month. .. And my deductible to double. ...I know that as a male I'm covered for pregnancy. ... And several other things I didn't and don't care to have. ..I know I don't go to the doctor but once every 2-3 years. ..I know that alot of people now are insured that I'm paying for. ..I know only Dems voted for it. ..I know it's very unpopular amoung the ones that are paying for (they majority)..I know that your BOY broke the law by changing it without a congressional vote. ...I know the Pubs will repeal it. ..I know the architect of it said it was "sold" to the public on lies and deceit. ....I could go on if you'd like. ..

now you tell me. .. what do you know about obamacare.... other than. ..moochers get free health care. ... No maximum (which I didn't have anyway).... And can't be turned down for preexisting conditions. .. which there's no such thing to those who have always been responsible and had insurance in the first place. ..

the only thing I can say that helps me. ..I can keep my kids on longer. ...26 is a stretch. .. Mine will be educated. ... employed and paying for their own way before 26...

Educated, employed, and payin for their own way before 26? That's a foreign concept to many. They believe it takes the government to get that accomplished and that the rich should pay for it.

that it caused my premium to go up just over $300 a month. .. And my deductible to double. ...I know that as a male I'm covered for pregnancy. ... And several other things I didn't and don't care to have. ..I know I don't go to the doctor but once every 2-3 years. ..I know that alot of people now are insured that I'm paying for. ..I know only Dems voted for it. ..I know it's very unpopular amoung the ones that are paying for (they majority)..I know that your BOY broke the law by changing it without a congressional vote. ...I know the Pubs will repeal it. ..I know the architect of it said it was "sold" to the public on lies and deceit. ....I could go on if you'd like. ..

now you tell me. .. what do you know about obamacare.... other than. ..moochers get free health care. ... No maximum (which I didn't have anyway).... And can't be turned down for preexisting conditions. .. which there's no such thing to those who have always been responsible and had insurance in the first place. ..

the only thing I can say that helps me. ..I can keep my kids on longer. ...26 is a stretch. .. Mine will be educated. ... employed and paying for their own way before 26...

my son is going to med school, so I am happy I can cover him until he is 26.

I want specific details on provisions of the ACA. My insurance premiums have been lowered. I dont believe the guy who sad that is premiums went up by 300.

My premiums went up 31% and my deductible went way way up. Every employee in the company I work for had their premiums and deductibles go up substantially more that in previous years. The company where I'm currently located has over 4000 employees and everyone's premiums and deductibles went substantially up. Many dropped their coverage. I know this for fact because I've been working with the Benefits Director on their 834 Benefits file. Contained in the letter that went out to all of the employees regarding the increase in premiums, was this little gem: "Due the changes in healthcare coverage under the Affordable Healthcare Law, a significant rise in the cost of coverage premiums is unavoidable..."

Every single person that I've talked to since the ACA was implemented has had their premiums go up. Until your statement, I have not heard of a single one going down. And based on your track record on here, I'm highly skeptical of anything you say. I decided to not respond to any of your posts a while back, but for some reason made an exception for this one. I will now resume my boycott of your posts.

My premiums went up 31% and my deductible went way way up. Every employee in the company I work for had their premiums and deductibles go up substantially more that in previous years. The company where I'm currently located has over 4000 employees and everyone's premiums and deductibles went substantially up. Many dropped their coverage. I know this for fact because I've been working with the Benefits Director on their 834 Benefits file. Contained in the letter that went out to all of the employees regarding the increase in premiums, was this little gem: "Due the changes in healthcare coverage under the Affordable Healthcare Law, a significant rise in the cost of coverage premiums is unavoidable..."

Every single person that I've talked to since the ACA was implemented has had their premiums go up. Until your statement, I have not heard of a single one going down. And based on your track record on here, I'm highly skeptical of anything you say. I decided to not respond to any of your posts a while back, but for some reason made an exception for this one. I will now resume my boycott of your posts.

You will now join me on Big Girls list of Liars....lol

I have an acquaintance who is a school teacher in the Golden Triangle.  That teacher earns about $40,000 per year.  That is about as middle class as you can get.  The Presidents promise was how he was going to protect and fight for the middle class because of their "plight".  This individual annual premium for the teacher and two dependents is in excess of $20,000.  Big Girl, go ahead and convince me why this is fair and what has Obama done for that middle class about whom he cares so much.

Educated, employed, and payin for their own way before 26? That's a foreign concept to many. They believe it takes the government to get that accomplished and that the rich should pay for it.

I was on my own and paying my own way at 22 with an education and a career, and had a wife that was doing the same. Now at 31, while neither of us are in a high paying career field, we have a beautiful new house on 13 acres of land, as well as a decent chunk in savings. IT'S REALLY NOT THAT HARD TO DO. I think our country would be well served to better teach young people to manage their money rather than how to qualify for free money.

I was on my own and paying my own way at 22 with an education and a career, and had a wife that was doing the same. Now at 31, while neither of us are in a high paying career field, we have a beautiful new house on 13 acres of land, as well as a decent chunk in savings. IT'S REALLY NOT THAT HARD TO DO. I think our country would be well served to better teach young people to manage their money rather than how to qualify for free money.

With a POND.........that I have never been invited to fish in.....

as for my insurance, premiums have increased $100 a month for me, despite being switched to a different insurance with higher deductibles and a lesser overall plan.  I have to be honest though, i'm not sure if this is a result of Obamacare, the poor financial practices of my previous school board, or both.

I have an acquaintance who is a school teacher in the Golden Triangle. That teacher earns about $40,000 per year. That is about as middle class as you can get. The Presidents promise was how he was going to protect and fight for the middle class because of their "plight". This individual annual premium for the teacher and two dependents is in excess of $20,000. Big Girl, go ahead and convince me why this is fair and what has Obama done for that middle class about whom he cares so much.

. If her montly insurance premium is more than 10 percent of her monthly income then she can shop on the exchange. Her premium would be much less. That is how I know you guys dont know how the exchange works.

Republicans were hoping that some great Obamacare news would slip out on a Friday afternoon and go completely unnoticed by the media.

They thought wrong.

This afternoon the non-profit Kaiser Family Foundation released a report projecting premium increases for the 2015 year under the Affordable Care Act.  After years of double-digit increases, next year’s premiums will not only drop into single digits, but there will be an average decrease of premiums by roughly 0.8 percent.  

An excerpt from an article entitled: Myth busted:republicans wrong again as premiums set to decrease in 2015

as for my insurance, premiums have increased $100 a month for me, despite being switched to a different insurance with higher deductibles and a lesser overall plan.  I have to be honest though, i'm not sure if this is a result of Obamacare, the poor financial practices of my previous school board, or both.

Everyone's premiums at my workplace increased.  The rep that explains our benefits at the yearly meeting said the changes were a direct result of the "affordable" healthcare act.

Everyone's premiums at my workplace increased.  The rep that explains our benefits at the yearly meeting said the changes were a direct result of the "affordable" healthcare act.

yet ANOTHER liar added to Big Girls list....you're just making this crap up because you're picking on the the black boy - racist