Good morning, ECO

stevenash

I am employed ; as well as, my husband as a Registered Nurse. You dont pay anything for me. :)

liar. .. if your insurance has changed to not having a maximum. .. And your premiums haven't gone up as you have stated. .. someone else is picking up the tab. ..moochers .... No wonder why you can afford such a house. ... if. .. if that is even true. ... you lie s so much who knows what we can believe

You sound really ignorant. You should stop before you make yourself look even worse. You cant say everyone's premiums went up period. I dont have a reason to lie about my beautiful home. If you dont believe me, it doesnt change the fact that I have a 5 bedroom house. :)

nor does it change the fact that you and the likes of you are moochers and racist!

5 bedroom house =  projects (except you are better at beating the system than most by way of affirmative action and meeting quotas to get your fake paper degrees)

You are correct for ONCE - not every ones premiums went up, only those of us who pay for moochers like you....

matter of fact I think you make all of this stuff up - you sit home (gov housing) send your kids to school for free lunch - and except the free school supplies - and angle tree donations - don't have a HS diploma much less degrees and collect welfare every month....while you sit in front of a computer (paid for by ME and others like me) and spew your racial hatred - in fact I think you are a disciple of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Jerimiah Wright, and Barrack Husein Obama -and are a muslim!

and in saying all of this - I could NEVER sound as ignorant as you !

nor does it change the fact that you and the likes of you are moochers and racist!

5 bedroom house = projects (except you are better at beating the system than most by way of affirmative action and meeting quotas to get your fake paper degrees)

You are correct for ONCE - not every ones premiums went up, only those of us who pay for moochers like you....

matter of fact I think you make all of this stuff up - you sit home (gov housing) send your kids to school for free lunch - and except the free school supplies - and angle tree donations - don't have a HS diploma much less degrees and collect welfare every month....while you sit in front of a computer (paid for by ME and others like me) and spew your racial hatred - in fact I think you are a disciple of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Jerimiah Wright, and Barrack Husein Obama -and are a muslim!

and in saying all of this - I could NEVER sound as ignorant as you !

roflmbo. I am a RN. I probably make money than you do.

Big Girl - I am done with you. I have managed to to get you to see (hopefully understand) exactly how idiotic my post have been. I did my best to mimic your rederrick on this site, which is exactly that - idiotic!

I no more believe you are on welfare or mooch the system than anyone else on this board. However, I do believe you blindly follow. With your education I would think you could truly see and understand the difference in offering help to someone and giving someone a hand out and the affect each would have on their ability to have a productive life or a dependent one.

The reason I believe you DO understand these things is due to the fact you do have an education, and you do work for what you have, and you do allow yourself nice things, you did marry an educated man, and you did pass those traits onto your own child.........

With that said, you have 2 choices - continue to spew things you don't even believe in (judge a person by their actions not by their words) or tell the truth, the system is broken and it only encourages people to remain on a dysfunctional government system with no way out. Also, this dysfunctional system is having a larger affect on the black community than any other - why would you even begin to defend it.

- it's been interesting and even fun at times - I'm out

Big Girl - I am done with you. I have managed to to get you to see (hopefully understand) exactly how idiotic my post have been. I did my best to mimic your rederrick on this site, which is exactly that - idiotic!

I no more believe you are on welfare or mooch the system than anyone else on this board. However, I do believe you blindly follow. With your education I would think you could truly see and understand the difference in offering help to someone and giving someone a hand out and the affect each would have on their ability to have a productive life or a dependent one.

The reason I believe you DO understand these things is due to the fact you do have an education, and you do work for what you have, and you do allow yourself nice things, you did marry an educated man, and you did pass those traits onto your own child.........

With that said, you have 2 choices - continue to spew things you don't even believe in (judge a person by their actions not by their words) or tell the truth, the system is broken and it only encourages people to remain on a dysfunctional government system with no way out. Also, this dysfunctional system is having a larger affect on the black community than any other - why would you even begin to defend it.

- it's been interesting and even fun at times - I'm out

so you think I am an idiot, because I dont think there way you do. I am educated and so is my husband, but we are not stupid enough to think we pulled ourselves up by our own bootstraps. My husband received grants and loans. My education at TAMU was free. I had to get school loans to obtain my second degree.