4.    Baytown Christian, 9-0, 70, 4, 11/7 at Sugar Land Logos Prep

5.    West Sabine, 7-2, 62, 6, 11/7 vs. #1 Shelbyville

6.    Lovelady, 7-2, 44, 8, 11/7 at Hull-Daisetta

7.    Anderson-Shiro, 7-2, 30, 5, 11/7 vs. #3 Centerville

8.    Normangee, 6-3, 29, 9, 11/7 at #2 Iola

9.    Leverett's Chapel, 8-1, 24, NA, 11/7 vs. Apple Springs

10.  Crosby Victory and Praise, 8-1, 17, 10, TBD

Others receiving votes: San Augustine 6, Joaquin 2

How does WOS magically jump back to number 1. That is a little much!

I don't care if you put WOS, Newton, or Coldspring 2,3, or 4, you can justify it, but at this point East Chambers should be number 1 until somebody beats them. I think Coldspring could beat any of them, but East Chambers is the only undefeated team on there. I don't want to hear all that strength of schedule mess either because HJ had a weak schedule and y'all threw them up there.

You've got to be kidding me that's it I want to know who these so called expert rankers are?? I think you should post your usernames for all to bear witness as to why you vote the way you do. I mean seriously how can someone or someone's with so much so called football knowledge and understanding of this great game of football rank these teams from the Golden Triangle and surrounding areas so poorly. Each of you owe these teams and these kids an explanation as to why they have worked so hard to get to where they are to have you sit there all high and mighty and rank them where you rank them. I mean c'mon man or woman do y'all not have the common courtesy of even divulging who in the world voted an undefeated Crosby Victory and Praise #10 in your 2A poll, who I ask???? Oh wait a minute, Crosby Victory and Praise, I thought you meant Crosby Cougars. My bad sorry you had to read all this and think, well the nerve of this guy, all I can say is Got ya and y'all do a wonderful job in the rankings. Lighten up Francis it's only football( inside joke to a loyal threader and coworker not from HJ or PNG as now I'll be gunning for you guys every thread you go)!!!

You've got to be kidding me that's it I want to know who these so called expert rankers are?? I think you should post your usernames for all to bear witness as to why you vote the way you do. I mean seriously how can someone or someone's with so much so called football knowledge and understanding of this great game of football rank these teams from the Golden Triangle and surrounding areas so poorly. Each of you owe these teams and these kids an explanation as to why they have worked so hard to get to where they are to have you sit there all high and mighty and rank them where you rank them. I mean c'mon man or woman do y'all not have the common courtesy of even divulging who in the world voted an undefeated Crosby Victory and Praise #10 in your 2A poll, who I ask???? Oh wait a minute, Crosby Victory and Praise, I thought you meant Crosby Cougars. My bad sorry you had to read all this and think, well the nerve of this guy, all I can say is Got ya and y'all do a wonderful job in the rankings. Lighten up Francis it's only football( inside joke to a loyal threader and coworker not from HJ or PNG as now I'll be gunning for you guys every thread you go)!!!

anim_lol.gifanim_lol.gifanim_lol.gif

High and mighty?

Justify why they vote?

Owe people explanations?

anim_lol.gifanim_lol.gifanim_lol.gif

I know when doing these rankings you guys know someone or many are not going to agree. I have to admit it would be a tough job knowing no matter how well you do it someone is not going to be Happy.I know probably in all your minds that WQS could defeat EC but how could you not put EC at the top with their record. I also feel WOS could beat EC. Then you run into the Newton factor.Keep up the good work and Im looking forward to riding it out with the Eagles. Where ever we land in the poles we gonna vault from there and hope to land in Arlington for the big party..Hope to see you guys there along with some of our local teams. PS. VOTE TODAY.(reminder)

You have to look at the competition that they play. For example WO-S played a top ranked team in R. Forster, and teams like PN-G and Newton, etc..

Looks good to me. 

#3 Toughest schedule in 4AD2. Im sure some will gripe but if WOS and Newton played again, I believe the outcome would be very different. Newton is great and I support them, always have, but imo, WOS was looking past them. (which is pretty dumb considering the history of close games between the two). Im in no way trying to down play Newton down right beating them but Im probably not the only one that thinks this.

You've got to be kidding me that's it I want to know who these so called expert rankers are?? I think you should post your usernames for all to bear witness as to why you vote the way you do. I mean seriously how can someone or someone's with so much so called football knowledge and understanding of this great game of football rank these teams from the Golden Triangle and surrounding areas so poorly. Each of you owe these teams and these kids an explanation as to why they have worked so hard to get to where they are to have you sit there all high and mighty and rank them where you rank them. I mean c'mon man or woman do y'all not have the common courtesy of even divulging who in the world voted an undefeated Crosby Victory and Praise #10 in your 2A poll, who I ask???? Oh wait a minute, Crosby Victory and Praise, I thought you meant Crosby Cougars. My bad sorry you had to read all this and think, well the nerve of this guy, all I can say is Got ya and y'all do a wonderful job in the rankings. Lighten up Francis it's only football( inside joke to a loyal threader and coworker not from HJ or PNG as now I'll be gunning for you guys every thread you go)!!

!FB06, YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY. I GUESS THATS Y ALOT OF YOUR COMMENTS HAVE BEEN BLOCKED!!!!

#3 Toughest schedule in 4AD2. Im sure some will gripe but if WOS and Newton played again, I believe the outcome would be very different. Newton is great and I support them, always have, but imo, WOS was looking past them. (which is pretty dumb considering the history of close games between the two). Im in no way trying to down play Newton down right beating them but Im probably not the only one that thinks this.

Jack is a totally different player now, too. I told AAW before we played y'all last week that HJ was unlucky to not get y'all the first or second week of district, as we would've had a much better shot at beating you. WOS has improved exponentially the last 4-5 games.

Jack is a totally different player now, too. I told AAW before we played y'all last week that HJ was unlucky to not get y'all the first or second week of district, as we would've had a much better shot at beating you. WOS has improved exponentially the last 4-5 games.

Yep, thats what happens when you start a Sophomore. Takes a little while to develop. It is pretty crazy how fast he did though.