LIBERTY PANTHERS

ladybug33

I saw Liberty against WOS, it seemed like they played hard and had some size on the line. The defensive backfield just seemed to get torched all night, they just didn't have the speed to match up against WOS. I do wonder why so many times they tried to play man-to-man against us. It would seem to not be a very good coaching decision. I sat on the Liberty side because I was working the visitors concession. A lot of very nice people from Liberty who come out and support their kids no matter what.

I saw Liberty against WOS, it seemed like they played hard and had some size on the line. The defensive backfield just seemed to get torched all night, they just didn't have the speed to match up against WOS. I do wonder why so many times they tried to play man-to-man against us. It would seem to not be a very good coaching decision. I sat on the Liberty side because I was working the visitors concession. A lot of very nice people from Liberty who come out and support their kids no matter what.

If you have a good fan base, it really helps with morale. Those kids will play hard no matter what if they know they're being supported - win or lose.

Really??????? Why they try to play man to man?????? How dare you second guess a coach on here..... Whatever...

What is wrong with second guessing a coach? This board wouldn't exist without that. That being said, most of the time coaches know what they are doing. Every now and then I do question some, even sometimes the WOS coaches. Just not often.