LIBERTY PANTHERS

ladybug33

Wow- after getting trounced by a team that just lost to a team (WO-S) in a lower division (Newton) you'd think HJ fan (wherever on God's green earth that is) wouldn't be making ANY noise about another towns program. Them boys ( Liberty) have just as much right to suit up and play a game they've worked since two a days to play. Go Liberty you've earned a chance to play and give it your best. Good luck Panthers.

Obviously you didn't see the game or read anything about it. If you were there, you would know they didn't get "trounced," WOS won the game and played better, but there was a call that turned the tide of that game and pretty much ended it there. HJ also beat a team (Orangefield) that beat Newton. We all know that if Newton played WOS again, it wouldn't be the same outcome. I suggest you leave your idiotic comments in the Crosby thread before you get roasted by someone with more firepower than I've got.

Wow- after getting trounced by a team that just lost to a team (WO-S) in a lower division (Newton) you'd think HJ fan (wherever on God's green earth that is) wouldn't be making ANY noise about another towns program. Them boys ( Liberty) have just as much right to suit up and play a game they've worked since two a days to play. Go Liberty you've earned a chance to play and give it your best. Good luck Panthers.

You would also think that someone that reads this forum at all would realize that those posters are not HJ fans Ladybug started this whole thread just to stir up crap

Obviously you didn't see the game or read anything about it. If you were there, you would know they didn't get "trounced," WOS won the game and played better, but there was a call that turned the tide of that game and pretty much ended it there. HJ also beat a team (Orangefield) that beat Newton. We all know that if Newton played WOS again, it wouldn't be the same outcome. I suggest you leave your idiotic comments in the Crosby thread before you get roasted by someone with more firepower than I've got.

always love Newton beat wos and wos beat hj so that makes liberty beat hj no chance,Panthers are by far the weakest team in this district and many others as well

That last sentence reminds me of the bugs bunny episode with Spike the bulldog and his little counterpart that he smacks around ( you of course being the Slappee). Remember gee spike huh huh spike whatcha wanna wunna do Spike huh huh Spike, then Spike b-slaps him and says awww Shut up. What a classic. Where's ol' Spike when you need em, WO-S will do for now!!

That last sentence reminds me of the bugs bunny episode with Spike the bulldog and his little counterpart that he smacks around ( you of course being the Slappee). Remember gee spike huh huh spike whatcha wanna wunna do Spike huh huh Spike, then Spike b-slaps him and says awww Shut up. What a classic. Where's ol' Spike when you need em, WO-S will do for now!!

Nice cartoon reference. Please let me know when you decide to grow up. The likelihood of that happening isn't very high, though, so I'm just going to hope that you decide to keep it up. The morning will be a great time to make you look like an idiot. Oh wait, you've done that to yourself already! I hope Liberty plays a great game. I really would like to see this district be really tough next year. It should prepare these teams to make great playoff runs!

I say Liberty wins this in a mini upset seeing as how they are the birthplace of Texas (according to their city limit sign) and send them boys from China or Nome,Alaska, or The Great Sour Lakes of Utah, man you guys are confusing I'm still trying to pinpoint where Hardin-Jeffersonville actually is and all my SIRI says is I'm sorry Footballer06 did you say West Orange Starks B*&*^!!!!( not looking to get band for warning points now seeings how I'llhave alot to say in the coming weeks to break the golden triangle down)...Later DUDE

I say Liberty wins this in a mini upset seeing as how they are the birthplace of Texas (according to their city limit sign) and send them boys from China or Nome,Alaska, or The Great Sour Lakes of Utah, man you guys are confusing I'm still trying to pinpoint where Hardin-Jeffersonville actually is and all my SIRI says is I'm sorry Footballer06 did you say West Orange Starks B*&*^!!!!( not looking to get band for warning points now seeings how I'llhave alot to say in the coming weeks to break the golden triangle down)...Later DUDE

Well Footballer I see your problem, see you are asking Siri to find a city where actually Hardin-Jefferson is mixture of the 2 counties that form the school district. I can see the issue though evidently Siri is in a state of denial being that you have her in Crosby (and the jungle part of Crosby at that). I asked Siri to locate Crosby for me to see what part the jungle was in and she started singing I've Got the World On a String and then broke into a whole Christmas montage. 

I hope to see it in you pick-ems, then. Oh and just a little information, I really don't think you can call Liberty the birthplace of Texas. Washington on the Brazos, where the Texas Declaration of Independence was signed, might have a case for that. Maybe even Nacogdoches, being the oldest town in Texas, but not Liberty. You just better hope Crosby doesn't lose any time soon. And, as MoFo said, the Great Lakes aren't in Utah. No wonder you can't find us. You would think that with three cities to choose from, you might be able to get it. Maybe you're too busy looking for water in Utah. It's okay, I know a lot of other women who are directionally challenged as well, you aren't the only one.