Weeden was doing just fine. Romo should not have re-entered the game.

The bookies mopped up on this game.

I think Weeden played well given what he can do. I wonder how men paid millions to make decisions in the nfl can watch colt and Weeden and determine Weeden is the guy. He's serviceable but incapable of a lot of what Colt gives you. I guess that's why they are the browns. And poor johnny football is next on the chopping block.

I think Weeden played well given what he can do. I wonder how men paid millions to make decisions in the nfl can watch colt and Weeden and determine Weeden is the guy. He's serviceable but incapable of a lot of what Colt gives you. I guess that's why they are the browns. And poor johnny football is next on the chopping block.

The team around colt was terrible. When it was determined colt wasn't good enough to pull them out of an impossible hole, they moved onto the next guy. Now they've moved on to the next guy.
And so on, so forth.

Romo is one of the best 10 quarterbacks in the world. He has a few screw ups, but who would you want in his place? Whoever it is, you cant get him.

All true. Could have maybe gotten manning as a free agent a few years ago though. If he stays healthy, been very pleased to See what tony has been able to do with a quality OL.