West Orange-Stark 42 Hardin-Jefferson 21/Final

WOSgrad

I always love these comments, like the HJ senior football dads ref the home games or something. If HJ was going to get some home cooking, then that would've been the time, no? When the ball had already been spotted for the hawks and nobody on the WOS side was upset because they didn't see anything either?

I always love those comments that are even more asinine, like WOS has bought the refs are they are from Orange County. 

@dBerrySports: Looked back at the video of what the refs called and they appeared to get the call wrong. Doesnt look like any HJ player touched it

Calls are part of game.

Yes calls are part of the game. And thats fine by me. But as a whole the refs have been horrible all year. For mutible games. For mutible teams.

Alright, to the actual game. HJ looked like they were going to get pounded for a while, but they bounced back with a nice TD drive, plus their defense shut down the stangs the entire 2nd quarter, except for whatever you call that last bit. WOS bent but didn't break on a couple of drives, gave up a TD, and then stiffened up as well. Overall a pretty even half, with WOS rightfully in the lead. 14-7 was a fair representation of the 1st half. We'll see what happens in the 2nd half.

exactly how I seen it as well

One HJ person. It's gonna be alright buddy. Can't blame him for being a little frustrated. Also can't blame him for getting mad at the silsbee troll who gloats anytime anything bad happens to HJ.

Call me what you want now... But when it's over. .. you you should just call me right. .. Mr delusional HJ fan

Call me what you want now... But when it's over. .. you you should just call me right. .. Mr delusional HJ fan

You're the biggest turd on the board :). Doesn't matter if you're right or not. The kind of guy who's glad the refs gifted the stangs a TD because it makes his prediction look better. And the kind of guy who goes onto threads to talk crap even you don't follow either team. Right or wrong, you're still wrong. ;)