Coldspring-Oakhurst 56 Huntington 0/Final

WOSgrad

The Coldspring-Oakhurst Trojans continue their journey to an 8-4A-II championship as they travel to Huntington to take on the Red Devils.  Bryan Barbay's Trojans stand at 6-2 on the season and 3-0 in district play after their 33-12 win over Tarkington last Friday.  Meanwhile, the Red Devils are still seeking their first district win after falling to 1-7 on the season with their 38-30 loss to Diboll.

Join the crew of The Breeze for all of the action from Red Devil Stadium in Huntington for all of the action beginning with the 7:30 pm kickoff by tuning your radio to KETX 1440 AM or by clicking the following link:

http://1440thebreeze.com/

Follow Coldspring-Oakhurst Trojan football on The Breeze, KETX 1440 AM and Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!

The entire playbook is open in the first half.  You have to work on things in game situations.  Second half to me is a different story.  I always let starters play first series of second half and then substitute.  Sometimes it is the same kids, just playing different positions.  We played a game this year that we were down 28 - 7 with under 2 minutes to play and the OC, who played QB in college and some in pro, called a reverse pass that got them to the 1 and then they scored the next play.  Not complaining, just showing the different coaching philosophies.

I am sure I will get blasted on this thread but I was at this game Friday night. C/O up big in first quarter and they onside kick. Come on coach!!

After all of the monkey and other racist comments by the other team, then trying to target the knees of the Coldspring players, they are lucky the score wasn't 100-0. Come on coach!!

I'm pretty sure none of the Coldspring players called anyone from Huntington a ni&&er!
Y'all were just really lucky the biggest meanest one for Coldspring wasn't at the game or I bet they wouldn't have said it twice!
Then ya'll resort to chop blocks and trying to cut our o linemen when they are jogging down the field for the PAT. I'm sure the Coldspring kids had plenty to say to this, and don't doubt it was innapropriate.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Huntington's only win this year against a team that hasn't won in a few years, and y'all ran up the score on them. Now you are whining because our subs kicked your butt??
FYI, Coldspring didn't kick an onside kick against you, our kicking game is that weak and y'all were just too slow and sorry to fall on the ball when it landed by the front line. Ask any team Coldspring has played in the last 4 years. That was a kick off.

One thing for sure on this board, you can make a comment and out comes little man syndrome!!

Don't get your panties in a wad dude.  Never said I was a Huntington fan or anything, just said I was at the game.  I never whined, made an excuse, or dogged a player.  Only made a comment about a particular play which would have been called by a grown man.  Funny how it takes you the last paragraph of your second reply to even address what I was referring to (LMS). 

Huntingtons best player only played one quarter against Houston Scarborough and they never threw the ball, they didn't try to run up the score, they just played ball. And if you can't take someone diving at your legs then why are you playing football. Huntington never got called for any kind of illegal block below the waist so don't know what you were referring to. I do remember seeing a cold spring player nail the Huntington QB about 5 seconds after he threw the ball. What were you saying about playing dirty?

One thing for sure on this board, you can make a comment and out comes little man syndrome!!

Don't get your panties in a wad dude. Never said I was a Huntington fan or anything, just said I was at the game. I never whined, made an excuse, or dogged a player. Only made a comment about a particular play which would have been called by a grown man. Funny how it takes you the last paragraph of your second reply to even address what I was referring to (LMS).

Been called lots of things in my day but I think I like the little man syndrome the best. At 6-5 340lbs you don't get called little very often. By the way, I reached up in my big ole butt crack and pulled my panties out just for you! This game is history. Time for the thread to go away.