Houston Rockets.

Taking up for a former Wildcat. Caused trouble when he left Boston. Straight up head case.

What trouble? I get you dont like former UK players and current ones but you are really reaching now smh. If he was a "straight up head case" why was he in Boston so long? Why do alot of NBA teams want him as their PG? Hell even Kobe The Great was recruiting him to LA… Such a headcase that Boston won a title and got back to one with him at PG… Hmmmm…. And Ainge is partially a genius so I guess that answers that. 

What trouble? I get you dont like former UK players and current ones but you are really reaching now smh. If he was a "straight up head case" why was he in Boston so long? Why do alot of NBA teams want him as their PG? Hell even Kobe The Great was recruiting him to LA… Such a headcase that Boston won a title and got back to one with him at PG… Hmmmm…. And Ainge is partially a genius so I guess that answers that.

Don't dislike Kentucky or their players, just said he was a head case. If not for Garnett or Pierce, Boston would not have sniffed a title.

One of the best pure PGs in the game. Just doesn't fit what Dallas does.

Exactly, and I know Houston fans were saying they wanted Rondo too, he doesn't fit there either even with him being friends with Smith & Howard, with Harden doing most of the ball handling and creating his own shot as well, Rondo fits perfectly with the Lakers though. 

Exactly, and I know Houston fans were saying they wanted Rondo too, he doesn't fit there either even with him being friends with Smith & Howard, with Harden doing most of the ball handling and creating his own shot as well, Rondo fits perfectly with the Lakers though.

Anybody fits in with the Lakers, they suck. Going back to high school, Rondo was very difficult to get along with. Good thing Kobe is older because I don't think young Kobe would've gotten along with him. It just looked real bad the other night because it looked as if he quit on his teammates.

Anybody fits in with the Lakers, they suck. Going back to high school, Rondo was very difficult to get along with. Good thing Kobe is older because I don't think young Kobe would've gotten along with him. It just looked real bad the other night because it looked as if he quit on his teammates.

Which is why he was great with KG Pierce and Allen, they were older and were able to get a read on him daily, Pierce just talked about it the other day and I couldn't agree more with what he said. Some players you have to adapt to as a coach & teammate, CP3 is the same way. 

He should be the guy the younger players are looking up to now, not the guy laying down on his teammates because he doesn't like the coach or city or the owner.

I dont think Carlisle respected Rondo in the first place in which caused the ultimate rift few weeks ago. The teammates are not the problem. But that issue will soon be over after they get swept. Id like to see him back in Boston but we are stocked with young PGs now. 

Every team in the league I could tell you what jersey to buy except Boston. Just a bunch of young players that are trade pieces for a star along with the draft picks Ainge has acquired. I know they're in the East but Stephens can coach his butt off.

Yeah, which was why I was a little afraid if McHale choked again Houston would look for a young coach next (Stevens).……. Glad they're handling business.  :lol:  :ph34r: