EC at Kirbyville on 11/7. Might as well get this started now..

I know, I know. I usually can't stand it when someone starts a thread of a game that's not here yet either. Lol.. But by all accounts, it looks like both teams will have fairly easy games this week so might as well get this going now. ~ Kirbyville will have their hands full and can not afford to let their guard down at all. We have what it takes to win this game, but so does EC. It's gonna come down to who wants it more I think. 

Kirbyville - 42

EC          - 31

(Notice the score difference? Lol.. Kirbyville has to win by 11 or more to claim the #1 spot)  :P

I hate I can not make this one

It must be awful important. LOL I was suppose to work out of town, well my kids are just going to have to eat bread and water for a week. LOL  WildcatBacker I guess you can have a wish list, but it's not Christmas yet so don't get your hopes up. :wacko:   :P 

It must be awful important. LOL I was suppose to work out of town, well my kids are just going to have to eat bread and water for a week. LOL  WildcatBacker I guess you can have a wish list, but it's not Christmas yet so don't get your hopes up. :wacko:   :P 

Christmas comes in a little less than two weeks. For Kirbyville, not EC. Lol..

Im going to New Orleans and to Alabama LSU game the next morning.  Im sending emails to everyone at CBS trying to get that game rescheduled for th next week but so far no luck.  LOL

Kville takes this one. Be prepared Kats when you win this one it's more than likely EC will still be in front of you on this poll. I'm sure HJ will be also with a loss from WOS. What's that tell you?? Home boys don't get no respect. Newton knows the feeling.. Go kick EC a$$..

At this point in the year I am not worried about where Kville ends up in the poll.  The poll is just for fun and a good conversation piece.  I respect the poll for what it is because them guys spend their time each week to put in the work to make it happen.  I can respect that and therfore I respect the poll but this time of the year its about where you stand in district not where you stand in rankings. 

but yes Cactus,,,i get what your saying!

Guest ECBucFan

Nothing to see here. EC has to face a college team, The University of Kirbyville in two weeks. The University of Kirbyville is unbeatable. EC will be blown out 50-0.  

This is the post I have been waiting on.  If anyone was underrated in the polls this year it was EC.  EC should be sitting behind HJ at #2.  HJ will most likely not beat WOS and EC should finish atop the rankings.  I understand this will not happen because the guy who writes the rankings for this site has tunnell vision apparently.

Kirbyville has talked the talk all year long, they have yet to walk the walk. They claimed to be far and above everyone in that district. Nobody would challenge the university of Kirbyville.

Now, the rest of the district is just trying to get a tie with E. Chambers. I predicted a three way tie earlier in the year when no one gave any respect to E. Chambers.

E. Chambers sits at the top of that district now. They need to change the name of that school to KING CHAMBERS. Win or lose they will still be at the top of the district at the end of the year.

Kirbyville has talked the talk all year long, they have yet to walk the walk. They claimed to be far and above everyone in that district. Nobody would challenge the university of Kirbyville.

Now, the rest of the district is just trying to get a tie with E. Chambers. I predicted a three way tie earlier in the year when no one gave any respect to E. Chambers.

E. Chambers sits at the top of that district now. They need to change the name of that school to KING CHAMBERS. Win or lose they will still be at the top of the district at the end of the year.

So let it be said, So let it be done. King Chambers. I like that purpleeagle.