Baylor recruiting

@max_olson: Four-star ATH J.W. Ketchum (@official_jk3) commits to #Baylor. Nice surprise get for the Bears. http://es.pn/1oLPLz4

I would like to see some 21-5A athletes go to UH, my Alma Mater, or to Baylor.  I have followed Coach Briles since his days at Stephenville and when he was at UH.  Coach Briles is a strong recruiter.

I would like to see some 21-5A athletes go to UH, my Alma Mater, or to Baylor.  I have followed Coach Briles since his days at Stephenville and when he was at UH.  Coach Briles is a strong recruiter.

and when he was at Texas Tech you did not like him, or did you just forget?

It happens alot, when you start to age a little. Some posters only believe that history only occurs in their lifetime!

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:260]

and when he was at Texas Tech you did not like him, or did you just forget?

It happens alot, when you start to age a little. Some posters only believe that history only occurs in their lifetime!

Please read my post closely.  I did not say I liked or disliked him.  I only said that I followed his career.  It is never good to assume.

In the words of the Scarecrow on the Wizard of OZ, "I don't know, but some people without brains do an awful lot of talking.” 

Please read my post closely.  I did not say I liked or disliked him.  I only said that I followed his career.  It is never good to assume.

In the words of the Scarecrow on the Wizard of OZ, "I don't know, but some people without brains do an awful lot of talking.” 

and some people without brains go to UH.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:159]

I stand corrected. He only liked followed his career.     [sharedmedia=core:attachments:172]

You have the right to IGNORE my posts.

I am not going anywhere panthercoog.

I wish I could have thought up an original name like that!

I do have the right to ignore your posts, but I'd rather comment on your statement, "I am not going anywhere..."  Do you mean away from this site or life in general???  Also, I wish you could have thought of any name at all.  LOL!!!

I do have the right to ignore your posts, but I'd rather comment on your statement, "I am not going anywhere..."  Do you mean away from this site or life in general???  Also, I wish you could have thought of any name at all.  LOL!!!

He's (wncip) like that strange Uncle we all have in the family..........you just gotta live with him.