Imagination who's your crow

wackpack

He's going to read all of these, but I can just about guarantee that he won't respond. He's a coward. Everyone else is manning up when their team loses after 'guaranteeing' a win, but this one here is curled up under a blanket somewhere sucking his thumb. He probably should delete his acct if he can't take what he has coming. Lol..

Ok ok ok you guys got me...I WAS WRONG..Good game from EC. Seems like their Coaches were a step ahead of Ours All Night. Buna does not utilize there athletes... Buna ran the same play atleast 20 to 30 Times and didn't get no where....what really surprises me is the #7 kid got only 3 or 4 carries and he is one of the Top 3 players on the Team. Silcox is a STUD FROM EC...To Sum it Up...Buna got Outcoached. deep down I know if Kirbyville's Diggles plays a Full game then Kville beats Buna last week..I Tell you all now that You will not see Imagination Hype up the Coogs no more this year. IM DONE..

Ok ok ok you guys got me...I WAS WRONG..Good game from EC. Seems like their Coaches were a step ahead of Ours All Night. Buna does not utilize there athletes... Buna ran the same play atleast 20 to 30 Times and didn't get no where....what really surprises me is the #7 kid got only 3 or 4 carries and he is one of the Top 3 players on the Team. Silcox is a STUD FROM EC...To Sum it Up...Buna got Outcoached. deep down I know if Kirbyville's Diggles plays a Full game then Kville beats Buna last week..I Tell you all now that You will not see Imagination Hype up the Coogs no more this year. IM DONE..

No need to stop hyping your coogs.
And I say thanks for the stud compliment.

I stand corrected. You are no coward. Just someone that fell victim to the same thing we all have at some point......the big head. Lol.. You're taking your well-deserved helping of crow very well. I still say Buna will be more than ok heading into the playoffs. Good luck.

Not hyping Buna but I see you're still hyping up Kirbyville. LOL My opinion is that EC runs different strategies for different teams very well. Buna stack the box on the run and EC went to the pass to try to loosen the defense. Buna never stopped stacking the box so EC keep passing. Buna forced EC to beat them with something except the run and they did. Having to adjust to defense is just smart football. Buna pretty much tried same thing as Kirbyville game on offense. Run the ball good and Play action then throw back side screen. Buna did not throw deep that I remember. To sum it up. If Buna would have alternated their defense I think it would have been harder for EC. If you do the same thing on defense its easier to find something to punch a hole in defense. Keep them guessing.