GCM vs NEDERLAND 10-31-2014

Michele

I really don't think it matters what goose creek is fighting for. This team has turned into what I thought they could be. For those of you who followed Ned all year know how close they are to being 7-1 or 8-0. I think it took a while to gel, but gcm can't compete. Not because of common opponents but because Nederland is better. If gcm plays out their butt, then it will still be 14 point win for Ned. If ned imposes their will, it will get out of hand quick. Not a knock on gcm, just stating what I see. This is a real good group of kids.

I really don't think it matters what goose creek is fighting for. This team has turned into what I thought they could be. For those of you who followed Ned all year know how close they are to being 7-1 or 8-0. I think it took a while to gel, but gcm can't compete. Not because of common opponents but because Nederland is better. If gcm plays out their butt, then it will still be 14 point win for Ned. If ned imposes their will, it will get out of hand quick. Not a knock on gcm, just stating what I see. This is a real good group of kids.

So you're saying we have a chance.