corrigan camden vs newton!!

Naw Newton done had their reality check, but it is time for CC's reality check, I think you are going to be surprised that we come into this game with 3 losses, and we leave CC Friday with you on the Newton bandwagon.

You will jump on the CC bandwagon. That fluke against WOS made yall pretty confident huh?

The truth has always you better catch Newton early in the season because once they get going they are hard to stop. I think Newton wins in a close game. Newton is better than corrigan on defense and it will show

Scull dragging weak teams made you confident I see, but a win is a win and y'all have to play who is put in front of y'all which I understand that, but until y'all beat a descent team I'm not buying CC stock, y'all beat us Friday I want jump on the CC wagon but i will give you credit where it is do,

You will jump on the CC bandwagon. That fluke against WOS made yall pretty confident huh?

yeah the orangefield team that beat them got beat by wos 42 to 14. . Makes me think wos just had a bad night when they played Newton!
But I'm not one to compare scores.. I don't care how bad y'all beat Franklin 2 years ago! For one that was 2 years ago.. and we aint Franklin!

yeah the orangefield team that beat them got beat by wos 42 to 14. . Makes me think wos just had a bad night when they played Newton!
But I'm not one to compare scores.. I don't care how bad y'all beat Franklin 2 years ago! For one that was 2 years ago.. and we aint Franklin!

or is it Newton had a off night against OF lol, we could do this for days, come on friday lol

Newton has played at a different level this year and in previous years. CC is stepping up in competition here. Newton has shown the ability to "not show up" at times this year but will likely be getting it in gear now and with recent performance. CC is not accustomed to this level of play. CC has a slight chance but is likely coming back to earth this weekend.

The newton defense ain't as good as y'all try to make it seem. They do give up points.. CC will put up 40+ I don't care who you've faced I promise you CC has the best backs in 3a. Y'all have mediocre backs and a mediocre defense. Of course our defense is bad the same kids play offense and defense THE WHOLE GAME! Newtons Mediocre Defense will be exposed

If you look at the way we score it usually goes like this.. start off the game with a 3 touchdown lead. The team gets tired opponents make a brief comeback. After halftime we pull off again 4 or 5 TDs.. the team gets tired again starts giving up pionts . Then we usually score 2 more to seal the deal..