corrigan camden vs newton!!

They don't like to hit , CC bout to meet a team that brings the pain ! I remember one post you CC fans bragged about hitting the weight room hard lol , bout to see soon

Lol newton is coming into this game thinking this is gonna be a walk in the park for them! Yeah your right! We shall see soon!
Newton is in for a rude awakening... #55 bout to bring the pain!

They don't like to hit , CC bout to meet a team that brings the pain ! I remember one post you CC fans bragged about hitting the weight room hard lol , bout to see soon

corrigan is not the biggest team around (may be the smallest), but they are strong all the way across. And I hope newton can wrap up because if not the back will be breaking long runs. I don't think corrigan will have these 70 yard touchdown runs. I didn't see any blazing speed when they played kountze, but they hardly ever give it to the same back 2 or 3 times in a row. Watch out for the cut blocks, trap, and hopefully the linebackers at newton are used to being cut. You can have a good defense at still give up 40 to CC. Their offense is solid. If you wanna slow the game down with corrigan then you give their defense a chance to rest then you might see a different corrigan team who can make stops.

Both teams have athletes everywhere and have great tradition. I believe turn-overs and half time adjustments will win this game. We have all kinds of respect for C.C. as they have for Newton. I hope for a clean game and one where the officials aren't throwing a flag every play. I pray the game will be injury free and I think we will meet again in the quarter-finals.JMO 

Both teams have athletes everywhere and have great tradition. I believe turn-overs and half time adjustments will win this game. We have all kinds of respect for C.C. as they have for Newton. I hope for a clean game and one where the officials aren't throwing a flag every play. I pray the game will be injury free and I think we will meet again in the quarter-finals.JMO

J Williams back again

I think the Newton defense cuts the offensive production of Corrigan-Camden in half and makes them sustain a few long drives, wearing that offense out that is used to being off the field after 2 or 3 big plays. Unless Corrigan-Camden has a wake-up call on defense the Eagles should be able to move the ball down the field. Should be a great game!

Newton 45
Corrigan-Camden 35