Dave Campbells pickem Crosby vs Dayton

BellBiz30

5. Dayton at Crosby, 7:30 p.m. Friday at Crosby Cougar Stadium
Back before the season, in the 2014 summer edition of Dave Campbell’s Texas Football, we picked these two teams to be the best in District 21-5A. Now,  that may or may not be the case — Crosby is definitely one of the top two teams, but Dayton’s Week 3 bludgeoning at the hands of Houston C.E. King probably dropped them to third-best — but this is still a huge game with huge playoff implications and huge bad blood between these two. Dayton has looked better of late — largely due to a lightened-up schedule — as the defense, led by LB Chance Rogers and DL Richard Jones, has really made strides. Crosby’s been sensational all year, but its last couple of games — a four-point win over Kingwood Park, a 7-point win over Humble — have been a bit worrisome from an offensive standpoint. The Code Red defense, though, has been excellent all season. It’s an interesting matchup that’ll largely depend on Dayton’s ability to hit a big play with QB Tristan Baughman and WR Jacarius Keener, and Crosby’s ability to find offensive consistency behind RB D’onta Allen. Crosby being at home, and coming off a bye, helps; will it be enough?
Tepper’s pick: Crosby 27, Dayton 21

It has never really been depended on how Dayton has looked all season, when it comes to the highway 90 shoot out / rivalry Dayton will be ready and will open up the play book on the coogs, now if Dave Campbell's had it the scores swapped, I could agree with him, I've got to go purple here, Dayton Broncos by 17. So sorry, haters.

DC is a joke. He states Richard Jones has made strides yet he hasn't been a bronco all year.

Quickly whos a good linebacker at Waco Midway, Dallas Skyline, Dibol.

Give them a break so they used the wrong name it happens given that they cover ALL TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. if they had said Dayton would win you'd call them genius.

It has never really been depended on how Dayton has looked all season, when it comes to the highway 90 shoot out / rivalry Dayton will be ready and will open up the play book on the coogs, now if Dave Campbell's had it the scores swapped, I could agree with him, I've got to go purple here, Dayton Broncos by 17. So sorry, haters.

Can i have some? Your drinking an awful lot of purple coolaid i think it might be spiked.

Just sayin Crosby in a longgg time has not beat Dayt in back to back yrs.We bout to find out in a few more hours.I'll be here giving kudos to team w/most scoreboard,and posting all kids stats from both team that are off/def players of the game candidates.Good luck to 2 of 21-5a's top teams yr after yr,no injuries I pray for any team.