LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!

NDNation

It appears that the png faithful are not as confident as they were on friday. They all said that they wanted nederland to beat central so png could end the streak. My mom always told me to "be careful what you wish for". You wanted it and now you got it. PNG killed clear lake and clear lake beat us. Now that means png should kill us? We need some purple input on this. 27 in a row. Sounds pretty good rolling off the tounge. I, for one, like playing vidor, ozen, and central to get ready for png.

Looking for a gutter war-street fight...if the Dogs can make it this kind of game, I like our chances...all the makings of a classic MCM....both teams undefeated in district, Nederlands streak in district as well as over png on the line...png being the clear favorite but now having that little element of doubt creeping in

Not well. This will be a game similar to the Central game, where as Neumann says, one of the teams has to break serve so to speak. I don't think the defenses will have much success slowing down either offense. Different styles, but both effective offenses. This one will come down to turnovers in my opinion.

I totally agree...which team will handle adversity the best will win

I have seen Nederland play twice. Clear lake and Ozen.  I know Nederland has a stealthy weapon in Sage and number 22. I haven't seen alot out of #6 or the other wr 18 I think. So lets break down Neumans coach theory which means nothing cause a few years ago he completely changed it to the Wild Cat for mcm and torched png  I believe ned runs out of options if you stop Sage on 3rd down qb draws and sneaks. Make sage throw a little more or get him fluster Png can win this game 

Now as for PNG  They have to gel on every level of the game from the line to the backs to the defensive. If one part of our battle plan is out of sync than Neuman will exploit it

I wouldn't have it any other way. Both teams coming in ready to battle. I see some gadget plays being practiced right now. Was out of town, heard central was snuffed by a goal line stand with a minute left. Not bad, gonna be an electric atmosphere come Friday night. Also heard Nederland kicked onside kick to start game. Taking chances, putting it all on the line. Come on Friday lol, come on