LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!

NDNation

NED might be penalized for 12 men on the field Friday night.  NED has been doing this all year, heck for many years with no flags flying???  PNG may need to know about this before MCM.  Think it would be fair to say something now.  Larry Neumann is there with his team every play, not really fair for the opponent.  There is one thing to understand:  These NED players have never known NED without Neumann.  Most of these players have grown up in NED and have only wanted to play for football for this man and his program (our recruits have bought in as well, even though we don’t have the Oregon PNG facilities and uniforms).  This is not just a team but a family with a wise daddy.

On paper, PNG is better, but in a backyard brawl like MCM, this one goes to the Dogs. Faircloth might want to call Toby Keith Foreman and ask him about Neumann singing, ‘How do you like me now?’ after the game last Friday night in the middle of the field after the game.

Might not be as high scoring as I predicted, but NED by less than a TD late.

Wise daddy..... Your killing me..... I think Neumann is a great coach....Just imagine what he could do if he didnt have to play on a junk field with a depleted fieldhouse, some old dingy, boring uniforms, ugly helmets, and a crowd that barked like a bunch of dogs, bulldogs a that. Heck he might even be mad that his school didnt have any pride or tradition until he started coaching there 20 years ago... Times change, people change, names change, but some things dont...... Ruff, Ruff, Ruff............ So the conclusion is this. If you win, you still lose.................

ARROGANCE......Doesnt win football games.

If if if,,, what if ndns lose again this year,,,, how do you think those kids will feel for the rest of their lives,,,, dang I never got to beat the nederland bulldogs......

Not all of them are graduating...there are SEVERAL underclassmen...even if they were to lose, which I'm thinking won't happen, this isn't the last chance they have.  :rolleyes:  I'm picking PNG to win...but I think it'll be a close one...gonna be a great game to watch!

If if if,,, what if ndns lose again this year,,,, how do you think those kids will feel for the rest of their lives,,,, dang I never got to beat the nederland bulldogs......

Honestly, they probably won't care. This is high school football.... Not your future career or life. I mean if that's how you would feel in a vice versa situation, I would feel bad for you.

Nederland needs to make this a physical, smashmouth game...both teams are going to score and score quite a bit IMO...if so, this could be one of the more excting MCM's watch with plenty of action...png should be the favorite IMO and to me, this plays into Nederland's hands a little...the pressure of being favored, pressure of wanting so bad to end the district win streak, the pressure of losing 4 straight to your rivals...again, to be the champs, you gotta beat the champs and png may have the goods to do it this year, but they still gotta line up and do it!  Remember, this coaching regime (and believe me, I think png has excellent coaches so this is in no way a slap in the face) has only beaten Nederland once and that was in year one with Nederland playing a 3rd string QB who hadn't taken a snap all year.

For Nederland to win, they will need to score with the same regularity that they have all season (Nederland's offense is underrated to a large degree) and force just enough stops to stay in the game and be around late...really looking forward to this one.

Just to clarify my earlier post.... Ignorant comments get arrogant remarks.. If you insinuate that PNG has better facility's and we are still weak... I just stated the obvious... We have better facility's.... You insinuated we are rich punks with Oregon style uniforms... I just stated.... Your correct, plus yours are bland..... You also insinuated Nederland is far superior..... I stated records prove different...... Here's the deal.... All the newbie internet thumpers only remember the Neumann era... We'll guess what before him, Nederland was a bottom feeder year in year out.... That's not arrogance... That's fact..... Neumann is the best coach in the district.... Bar none.... I have said it for years.... But don't get your little collar in a tiff when I respond to a negative post with another.. Honestly, I think Nederland could very well win the game.... But remarks about the field, the uniforms, etc, is funny to me. Are you insinuating we should lower our standards? No you where insinuating money can't buy us wins.... What I'm Stating, is that the record shows we have plenty of them.... So, if you would like to live in the past, let's do it.... But you want to live in only the Neumann era, that's fine..... You win that argument. But if we live in the present, it's about now.......

I have to agree with stat, before the neauman era Nederland was well Nederland. Coming out putting us down because we have better facilities and uniforms is silly.not our fault your school district has a great coaching staff and won't spend any money on the program are give back to the students.not to mention that Neauman will play a athlete who has gotten himself into trouble off the field and because he needed a win. I don't even want to bring this up because it is tasteless. You all act like our coach will lose his job should we lose. Well that's not the case. Win or lose he will still have a job. I will say this he is one hell of a coach especially in developing QBs. Think he has done one hell of a job replacing Matt Burnett. Me myself, can honestly say the run, run, pass then punt phylosiphy of our last coach isn't missed at all. I think you must be able to throw the ball to be successful and not just depend on the run.with that being said PNG will get the win! I don't know what was tweeted by high schoolers, don't really care, don't get your panties in a not because you think it is arrogance, well we have listened to yalls arragance for the last two decades and now its time to bring down the debacle.