C.E. KING VS BH WHO YOU GOT AND WHY?

I don't think this will be the blowout everyone is predicting. NC was able to hold King to 374 total yards but fumbled 3 times and King capitalized on them. I think King still wins but IMO BH keeps it closer than the 4 tds NC lost by.

Didn't that games have rainy weather issues

Didn't that games have rainy weather issues

IDK, it didn't seem to affect King's passing game. Brantley was 11-14 for 229 yards and 3 tds. It might be the reason NC lost 3 fumbles though. NC held Williams to 96 yards on 18 carries while Dayton let him get 260 on 28 carries is the reason for the tighter score IMO.

Ok u got me. However if I were the principle I would change the name to King "laying the wood to Dayton" Park just for this week. And everyone should wear camo to the game cause here in a few weeks when the playoffs start they'll already have em out of their portable PODS for huntin season....😃😃🐴🐴😳😳

Ok u got me. However if I were the principle I would change the name to King "laying the wood to Dayton" Park just for this week. And everyone should wear camo to the game cause here in a few weeks when the playoffs start they'll already have em out of their portable PODS for huntin season....😃😃🐴🐴😳😳

dayton pretty much wrote their ticket for a playoff spot with wins over Humble and BH. Even if Dayton drops the next 2 games they will win the last 2 and 5-3 will get you in. I know your just having fun but don't be shocked if Dayton wins out. Crosby and Dayton like opponents have been very close score wise. I will admit the next 2 games are going to be very tough but definitely winnable. Only one team in this district looks unbeatable to me if their healthy..