21-5A Sweeps 22-5A in 2014

bh89-2

This is the year you wanna be coonarses!    No chance 22-5A wins a single first round game, so get your tanks full of gas and come on over the Trinity River to the right side of Texas and watch REAL football.   :ph34r:   

By the way, please text me scores because my freaking team won't be a part of the 22-5A undoing.   :wacko:    

This is the year you wanna be coonarses!    No chance 22-5A wins a single first round game, so get your tanks full of gas and come on over the Trinity River to the right side of Texas and watch REAL football.   :ph34r:   

By the way, please text me scores because my freaking team won't be a part of the 22-5A undoing.   :wacko:

lmao! !!!

I think 6 of the 8 bi-district teams are pretty much figured out. Crosby, Dayton, King from district 21 and Central, Ned, PNG from district 22.

I think KP beats BH on the last day of the season to get in and GCM gets in over Vidor and Ozen. These schools would push Crosby and PNG to D2 for sure. That would leave potential matchups of Crosby/Dayton vs Ned/PNG and King/KP vs Central/GCM. Not sure 22-5a would be favored in any of those?

Hey coug what's crosby's chances of going D1??

Hoping for a Vidor/ Crosby rematch to see what excuse they make this time for Vidor whipping them all over the field

How stupid does this look now? LOL!!!!! Y'all are officially back to being a punchline. What's your excuse for sucking so bad this year? LOL. The Black Pearl is nothing but a lump of coal this year. Y'all suck man, take your 6th place finish and get ready for baseball season.

Yeah that's not gonna happen :)

My Two, did you not realized you sucked this year or were you being sarcastic about GCM not making the playoffs? Serious question. After struggling with 0-6 Lee that lost to GCM by 34, do you really feel you can beat them without the usual help from the refs?

Keep telling yourself that...I did the same thing about nederland the last couple of weeks and you see how far it got me

That's not a knock on Ned at all. It's more of a slight towards your whole district that a team with average personnel can own your district on coaching alone. Other than possibly KP or BH, I don't see any of our playoff reps losing in the first round. We'll be at minimum 9-3 vs the east side of the Trinity over the last three years in bi-district play.

Crosby will always be 3rd best to Dayton and Barbies Hill. Every once in a while they have an ok year. They just suck the rest of the time.

This is going to be Crosby's 10th straight year in the playoffs. BH has to go back to their 3a days to talk about a playoff streak. I know you can't see past that Thursday night in Beaumont three years ago though. Crosby usually waits until the playoffs to suck, Vidor sucks in general as you can see fron their 1 bi-district win since 1964 or better yet your 2 all-time. Just get ready for baseball season man.

At least Vidor makes it past first the first round. Crosby sucks and can't

You can't be serious, you have to be a troll. Crosby has lost once in the first round the past 6 years. When Vidor has made the playoffs they've only won once. Like I said man, dust off the batting cages.It your only chance you have for a boys team to finish over .500 at your school.