Arizona at Oregon 9:30 p.m. ESPN

Roper84

Arizona deserves to vault into the top10 the way MissState jumped after beating #8 LSU. Zona beat #2 Oregon. And Oregon earned that ranking by being the only top team to play someone OOC of Michigan State's caliber

Right on king; I think that will happen. I went to bed and missed this! All these sportswriters that had Oregon inked in to play for the NC are scratching their heads now! As a SEC & Big 12 fan, I'm loving this! The ducks might take a beating next week @ UCLA. Arizona wasn't on my radar either, but I gotta say, this Rich Rod team is a different caliber than the old Mike Stoops teams. How about the 'Zona freshman QB! Wow!

Guest ECBucFan

Officials had to call it because they had flagged Zona earlier in the game for the same thing.

Just seeing the end of the games I missed that it was called earlier. But given that, there is no doubt that call is made. In fact, the NIKE Ducks should have been hyper vigilant to NOT do anything to get that call. Stupidity might have cost them the NC! 

Just seeing the end of the games I missed that it was called earlier. But given that, there is no doubt that call is made. In fact, the NIKE Ducks should have been hyper vigilant to NOT do anything to get that call. Stupidity might have cost them the NC! 

Certainly not something we would expect from a PAC-12 team.

SPCFBG

Guest ECBucFan

You are right, but Oregon is not really a typical Pac12 team. They are primarily a marketing arm extension of the NIKE corporation, with over the top flamboyance as their hallmark. It thrills me to see these chumps go down in flames in a nationally showcased game...again! LOL.

You are right, but Oregon is not really a typical Pac12 team. They are primarily a marketing arm extension of the NIKE corporation, with over the top flamboyance as their hallmark. It thrills me to see these chumps go down in flames in a nationally showcased game...again! LOL.

good to hear. Glad the lost is early, still have a legit shot at a playoff spot. Thanks for being a fan. ;)