PNG @ GCM

From what I hear goose creek runs a lot of option, supposedly #7 is a beast. Will be good to see if we can contain him. We don't have the fastest players on defense but they hustle and get to the ball. I like the way they bend but don't break. They give up a big play here and there but for the most part are getting the job done! Really can't ask for much more than that.

My last question I have for PNG is if they can stop an extremely talented running game that likes to pound the ball off tackles. The way WOS ran on them left me suspicious in that department. Other than that PNG is very good all the way around. I think this game may be a little closer than most are thinking. Only time will tell.

they do bend but don't break. but im sure anything can happen if they miss an assignment, but if you don't have a passing game it could be tough. I like the match up as it will be a good test for our defense. they may move the ball they may not, but I just don't think their defense can stop our offense.