Channelview 70 Port Arthur Memorial 49/Final

WOSgrad

Dauphine is the truth. Hope he stays with his Tech commitment. After watching the freshman Mahomes (from Whitehouse) come in the 4th W last night for the Red Raiders, he and Dauphine could be hell on wheels in the read option.

Stockton in the same backfield also.

In all honesty, I think the best d-coordinator PAM had was the one they had last year. Take away the NS game I think he did a pretty good job. One thing he did better than this guy is make adjustments. The numbers the last three games are ridiculous. 170 points, over 1600 yards of offense, comical! Also lack of a passing game will only get you so far. Shaping up to be a terrible year for the Titans. Definitely a must win at Deer Park next week.

as stated, NOW is the time to get ready for next year...memorial WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. all this "waiting" for the passing game to show up is too late. Harrison won't let his son run. not finding WR's from the jv or freshman. it's obvious PAM has a dangerous team, but  imo not in the right hands, IMO, i'm seeing the dean Colbert effect. if there was no dauphine and martin, PAM would be 1-4. now, since you have no WR's to throw to, what are you going to do now?? I think kadon is actually an okay qb, just in the wrong system. the kid can throw the ball. I think next year, assuming they have some WR's, he should be better. I like to see him under center. as far as defense, if ozen doesn't work out for suggs, I would LOVE for him to be a DC at PAM. 

In all honesty, I think the best d-coordinator PAM had was the one they had last year. Take away the NS game I think he did a pretty good job. One thing he did better than this guy is make adjustments. The numbers the last three games are ridiculous. 170 points, over 1600 yards of offense, comical! Also lack of a passing game will only get you so far. Shaping up to be a terrible year for the Titans. Definitely a must win at Deer Park next week.

what ever happened to that guy from last yr?

Never been the type to kick a guy when he's down, so I'll just say that I made a few comments early in the Season and I was being labeled "non Port Arthur" by some. PA isn't what some think they are. That doesn't mean they can't get better as the season progresses. I said the WR's were iffy, the run D was iffy, & the QB growing up fast would be an issue.  The run game is as good as advertised. If you can produce those sort of numbers with 8-9 in the box, don't change that. A TE with no arms would be an ALL State player with this sort of run production.  A simple dink passing game for 5-7 yds should take pressure off the young QB. He also needs to run a little. Coach can't protect him, that's his Teammates job.  The run game hasn't been stopped yet and I don't see many that will contain these two young studs, but a WR will have to emerge quickly & QB has to evolve.

I guess now I will see who the Real Titan fans are ;)